• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I made it to Sports Illustrated

Lame Duck

20 minutes ago, RockyTopVol said:

Why don't they let the fans up top come down closer to the field?? It's the least they could do to thank them for actually coming to the game. 

They're too lazy. Someone would've had to decide on it, then ask their boss for approval. That boss would've had to ask their own boss. Once the approval came back, the original guy would've had to ask lawyers/HR type people to make sure nothing could go wrong. Once the ok came back, the original person would've had to tell one of their team to get the ball rolling. That person would've had to reach out to their own team of 5-10 people. Those 5-10 people would've had to reach out to the 50 ushers. Those ushers would've had to then speak to the fans. Once that happens (assuming ALL of this was planned before), the fans could then file to the correct seats. If it wasn't planned, those ushers would then point the fans to certain gates where some poor elderly seat sitter would try and sit all these new people.

• Pie 5

4 hours ago, Brooklyn 3.0 said:

They're too lazy. Someone would've had to decide on it, then ask their boss for approval. That boss would've had to ask their own boss. Once the approval came back, the original guy would've had to ask lawyers/HR type people to make sure nothing could go wrong. Once the ok came back, the original person would've had to tell one of their team to get the ball rolling. That person would've had to reach out to their own team of 5-10 people. Those 5-10 people would've had to reach out to the 50 ushers. Those ushers would've had to then speak to the fans. Once that happens (assuming ALL of this was planned before), the fans could then file to the correct seats. If it wasn't planned, those ushers would then point the fans to certain gates where some poor elderly seat sitter would try and sit all these new people.

By the time all of that was completed the game would be over. That's why it didn't happen. 

12 hours ago, csx said:

I heard accounts of where they did

One year in Atlanta when we spanked the ever living fug out of the Falcons all their fans left and a ton of us congregated in a few lower level sections.  We just did it and no one stopped us. I would have just went down on my own Sunday if I had an upper