• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hot women do not root for the Panthers.

Jbro

If you live where I live, no one roots for the Panthers.

In my 7 years of fandom I have probably seen 6 people in my area wearing Panthers jerseys (always Peppers, Delhomme, or Smith) and met 2 actual fans, both during times I had to go to the local sports bar to watch a game. At 10am. When there's about 10 people in there.

If any of those people wearing a Panthers jersey had been a cute girl, I would have definitely approached her immediately and pray she's single. My next girlfriend needs to be a Panthers fan. Or I need to make her into one. I'm tired of cheering for the Chargers.

If you live where I live, no one roots for the Panthers.

I live where you live. I live over in East Village, downtown SD, and you're right, I've been here a year and have met a grand total of two Panthers fans.

Not that this ends the argument began by the OP, but I know plenty of hot Panthers fans. I could go on facebook right now and copy over a bunch of pictures of them at Panthers games, but their my friends and I'm not sure they'd really like me spreading pictures of them over the internets.

However, I can post a picture of me and my girlfriend to prove the point, even though I look like a friggin goober in the picture:

10948_745416242829_11816158_41805444_5898563_n.jpg

I'm originally from Raleigh, so all the hot Panthers fans I know are from there, or went to school at State.

I live where you live. I live over in East Village, downtown SD, and you're right, I've been here a year and have met a grand total of two Panthers fans.

Not that this ends the argument began by the OP, but I know plenty of hot Panthers fans. I could go on facebook right now and copy over a bunch of pictures of them at Panthers games, but their my friends and I'm not sure they'd really like me spreading pictures of them over the internets.

However, I can post a picture of me and my girlfriend to prove the point, even though I look like a friggin goober in the picture:

10948_745416242829_11816158_41805444_5898563_n.jpg

I'm originally from Raleigh, so all the hot Panthers fans I know are from there, or went to school at State.

id hit it :D

Archived