• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sweet Mother of God

mrcompletely11

5 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

image.png.8e47961e4aac0e6e3a2d1ef3128ef0f3.png

image.png.766ae72ac90faad5d50b33860cc06145.png

image.png.bbcf110070e17c327dd5d029881f9cba.png

image.png.c490499203b4183f5d862805949e4ab3.png

image.png.97c256a91577db02455d14e8f69583f2.png

Man...if only there were someone so unathletic and living on the internet...who could teach these awful bums how to be an NFL QB.  Do we have anyone like that here?  Maybe they could host a QB camp and invite all of these losers.

Oh poo you put Stroud's picture there!  You are about to get attacked with all his has left.... "cope" 

• Beer 1

4 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Oh poo you put Stroud's picture there!  You are about to get attacked with all his has left.... "cope" 

Snl Bag GIF by Saturday Night Live

Lol hey I love Stroud and think he has an awesome future.  OP is the one who is insinuating that Stroud is trash and needs to fix his awful mechanics because there is tape of him throwing with both feet off the ground.

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, MasterAwesome said:

Snl Bag GIF by Saturday Night Live

Lol hey I love Stroud and think he has an awesome future.  OP is the one who is insinuating that Stroud is trash and needs to fix his awful mechanics because there is tape of him throwing with both feet off the ground.

I can't stop laughing.  Freaking top 2 2023 MVP candidates, HoF Lock Rodgers, and Mahomes.  All trash!  If someone finds a Brady one this thread should be destroyed... never to be seen again.

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

15 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I can't stop laughing.  Freaking top 2 2023 MVP candidates, HoF Lock Rodgers, and Mahomes.  All trash!  If someone finds a Brady one this thread should be destroyed... never to be seen again.

Lol I’ll be honest, I had already spent a few minutes trying to find a Brady one earlier but I couldn’t. I think maybe he’s too unathletic to even clear the ground. But moreso, there’s not really a great search term to use for this: I was doing “*QB name* pass” but like 80%+ of the images are gonna be focused on the upper body and don’t even show the feet.

• Pie 2