• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pyotr

Harbingers

Yeah obviously I meant Raanta. Montreal game is on Thursday, so totally allowed. 

May be BS but several outlets claiming it so I don’t think so.  Pretty sure you’re gonna have to suck it up buttercup, likely he will be in net for the Montreal’s game. 

Merry Christmas.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/hockey/news/hurricanes-antti-raanta-promoted-from-ahl/amp/

• Beer 1

7 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

Yeah obviously I meant Raanta. Montreal game is on Thursday, so totally allowed. 

May be BS but several outlets claiming it so I don’t think so.  Pretty sure you’re gonna have to suck it up buttercup, likely he will be in net for the Montreal’s game. 

Merry Christmas.

https://www.cbssports.com/fantasy/hockey/news/hurricanes-antti-raanta-promoted-from-ahl/amp/

Again I still call bullshit. They can do it Thursday. They cannot right now. Our FoH doesn’t tend to leak these details either. He’s obviously back in Raleigh for Christmas with his fam. But, there is no combination of situations(unless there is a way obscure rule) where he can be emergency recalled. He could be recalled Thursday at 12:01 AM local time with a corresponding move for Perets. But what you posted from Xhitter is just not possible until 12:01 on Thursday. 

Edited by Harbingers

At that point it wouldn’t be an emergency recall but a regular recall and he’d be eligible for 10 games/30 days cumulative(roughly a Freddie hopefully). 

Until Thursday there are no regular recalls. 

Which basically we are stashing/burying Raanta’s NHL cap in the minors, until either Freddie is or Freddie isn’t. 

Edited by Harbingers

37 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Looks like his English is starting to get better. Also svech said yesterday, Pyotr doesn’t want to be a goalie. He’d rather be a “hockey player” and score goals and make hits. 

Dang! You beat me to it. Maybe he can get some 1st stars of the game so we can hear him speak more. 

• Flames 1