• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

For all that is holy please let this season end GameDay Thread

Zod

2 hours ago, BY9Franchise said:

Bingo... pretty spot on, he posted the same way during the 03'-04' SB run too.

Just a general good vibe vampire

Reminds me of when I went to GB game in 2008 with 2 friends. We wore Panthers Jerseys and everyone was fantastically hospitable to us. They only asked if we were real Panthers fans or just local assholes who hate the local team. When we said real Carolina fans we were treated like family.

Just a local hater which is weird as luck to waste energy on

Edited by csx
  • Beer 1

9 hours ago, recceice said:

I had the same problem.. What did Campen see during the week that made him start Nash?? Clearly the offense seem to be more effective with a more veteran approach to the middle of the Oline.. The mission is to protect and asses BY (the QB that cost you a lot of resources) not a undrafted guard.. Stop making it hard to do that..

Does Campen make Gameday personnel decisions? I honestly don’t know but curious if that is Campen, T Brown, or Tabor who made that decision to start Nash 

• Pie 1

19 hours ago, recceice said:

I had the same problem.. What did Campen see during the week that made him start Nash?? Clearly the offense seem to be more effective with a more veteran approach to the middle of the Oline.. The mission is to protect and asses BY (the QB that cost you a lot of resources) not a undrafted guard.. Stop making it hard to do that..

I would hope they are trying to see what they have and get experience with players for the future of the OL

Edited by csx

On 12/25/2023 at 7:30 PM, Ricky Prickles said:

Why do you have to have your account deleted to leave? Just walk away if you want to leave. I've left plenty of message boards over the years when I became tired of the subject at hand. The account is still active I'm sure but didn't desire to log in. You don't have to have a dramatic exist where your account is disabled. Just walk away if you hate the team that bad. Many of us are fed the hell up with bad coaching, bad play and bad ownership but we still desire to hang in there hoping for better days. You just sound sick of everything and like a new team is your ideal destination. Lots of good teams to pick from currently. I've been enjoying following the Lions this season and am hoping to see them do something in the playoffs myself but at the start of next season my heart will again be following the Panthers and hoping we see them begin a climb back to some winning ways. At no time still though do I desire to leave them team forever ane no longer be a fan though. You are in a different place and just sound done with it all forever so I would just leave and simply never log in again if you feel that strongly.

Attention seeking this ain’t a hotel no need to tell anyone your leaving 

• Pie 2

On 12/25/2023 at 6:42 PM, jb2288 said:

Does Campen make Gameday personnel decisions? I honestly don’t know but curious if that is Campen, T Brown, or Tabor who made that decision to start Nash 

Whoever made that decision need not make anymore 

Jackson was the reason young was better last week and the week before 

i do not believe it was thomas brown   He was pretty thrilled Jackson got signed 

Edited by raleigh-panther

On 12/25/2023 at 4:34 AM, UnluckyforSome said:

I prefer to not waste my time with internet cretins like yourself. You have nothing of value to add to any discussion here, so I am confident that I will not be missing anything you manage to vomit forth here as a....contribution.

Soft