• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Preds 8pm

KingKucci

4 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Interesting set of lines there.

I think they are trying to bring some two way speed for Staal and to get a look at Jarvis on the shutdown line. Ya, I know Martinook and Fast are some of the fastest skaters in the league but they aren’t no spring chickens anymore either. 

• Pie 1

19 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

So necas is a -12 on the year. I’m telling y’all, he isn’t a fit for this team and could net us something nice if we trade him. 

I like Necas… I guess this is just another down year but I feel like he’s a situation where he could go to another team and scheme and put up 30+ goals and 70+ points a year. It just feel like he’s disconnected. He’s not playing well with a team first team. He’s missing passes and moves because he’s going at his own speed. I’d be fine to trade him, bring up FUS next year, ya I know skipping Pono and Suzuki is a gamble, but they are both big time slots that could be traded too. I’d keep Pono over Suzuki.

on Necas he’s not grinding the puck either. That’s a big no in rod land. He’s always slack or moving to a position for a break away, when clearly the game is transitioning in the opposite direction. He’s not a 2 way player though. Never has been probably never will be. We are 2 way players built…

Edited by Harbingers

41 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Flyers fans are pining for Necas. Not that we want him to go there… 

Necas going to a contender in our own conference won’t happen. He will only go to middling team around the TDL.  Prob to a team that plays wide open for  either a real goal scorer or goalie.   IE…to the Flames for Lindholm and giving up a prospect.   Which I would do in a heartbeat and some. 

Edited by Panthers Fan 69