• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lawrence out Sunday

4Corners

9 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

bryce gonna eat poo for three quarters until the jags defense is gassed then fire up the dink and dunk express and low info dipshits on this board are going to praise him for his 12/27 235 yards 1 TD, 1 pick, 2 fumbles. 

So their defense is gonna be gassed by our offense sucking for three quarters and 19 yards per completion is dink and dunk? 

riiiiiiiiiiight 

• Pie 7
  • Flames 2

1 minute ago, HP59 said:

So their defense is gonna be gassed by our offense sucking for three quarters and 19 yards per completion is dink and dunk? 

riiiiiiiiiiight 

yes in this scenario bryce is throwing for 19 yards a completion from the first quarter and not padding his stats in the 4th like he has all year

thank you for seeing through it all 

• Pie 1
  • Poo 3

Just now, jb2288 said:

Honestly why even be a fan? 

because i've forgotten more about this team than you'll ever know, have been going to the games since clemson, have my family name on the statues in front of the stadium, am (until next season) a PSL owner, and am smart enough to know there's no future with bryce at QB. 

• Pie 2
  • Poo 3

2 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

because i've forgotten more about this team than you'll ever know, have been going to the games since clemson, have my family name on the statues in front of the stadium, am (until next season) a PSL owner, and am smart enough to know there's no future with bryce at QB. 

lol ok glad we cleared that up 

• Beer 2

10 minutes ago, electro's horse said:

Wow you have your name on one of the statues? That and $5 can get u a beer at the Dog House. 

• Pie 1

Am I the only one getting more excited about the NFL right now?

I mean our season is about over. The playoffs are about to start and my Ravens look like they are going to make me some extra money this winter. Life is good.

Shout out Maryland they have been great to me all season.

Edited by CamWhoaaCam
  • Pie 1