• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Penix is there at 33

4 hours ago, PappyMay said:

If Penix is there at 33, you trade the pick desperate for someone who wants him or grab a day 1 starting Guard or speedy WR to help out Bryce. We need to give Bryce 1 more year. Worst case we are terrible again and go the complete opposite direction and get Shedeur Sanders the next year.

Why not trade Young to that desperate team and take Penix?

Edited by Shotgun

1 minute ago, Shotgun said:

Why not trade Young to that desperate team and take Penix?

and get what for him after this year? Fitt gave to much up for him to walk away after a single season. Unless there is a whole new regime coming in and Tepper allows them to walk away from his Golden Boy after one year Bryce is our QB for 2024.  

2 minutes ago, PappyMay said:

and get what for him after this year? Fitt gave to much up for him to walk away after a single season. Unless there is a whole new regime coming in and Tepper allows them to walk away from his Golden Boy after one year Bryce is our QB for 2024.  

a brighter future 

3 hours ago, Selltheteamtepper said:

It’s so bad, 5 years in a row with season ending injuries. He’s had 3 ACLs an MCL a high grade AC tear..

Wowz yeah I wouldn't doubt it if he does slip out of the first but with that history I don't think I would want him unfortunately. I know Bryce has not been good but at least he is available each week.

I’m a UW fan that lives in Seattle area. I’ve watched him play… I think he’s an outstanding college player. I wouldn’t take him 1st or at our 2nd round pick.

Maybe I’m wrong… I just think he might be too fragile in the NFL. Go back and watch the past games, dude has all day and doesn’t get hit much. Plus I’m not a fan of BY at all. I would love to get a different QB but UW QB isn’t it.

• Pie 1

3 minutes ago, Carolina Mike said:

I’m a UW fan that lives in Seattle area. I’ve watched him play… I think he’s an outstanding college player. I wouldn’t take him 1st or at our 2nd round pick.

Maybe I’m wrong… I just think he might be too fragile in the NFL. Go back and watch the past games, dude has all day and doesn’t get hit much. Plus I’m not a fan of BY at all. I would love to get a different QB but UW QB isn’t it.

So you're blaming his Oline because he's a great QB?

Make it make sense!

On 1/2/2024 at 10:52 AM, frankw said:

Adam Thielen is 8th in receptions and 100th in yards per reception. He's slow but that's ridiculous. That matches Bryce Young's YPA. Honestly Mike Evans would probably go Robby Anderson on the sidelines here and I would not blame him one bit.

The bold is what I see happening if we happen to get Higgins. 

• Beer 1