• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Per Schefter: Tepper has hired a search firm to help find HC

38 minutes ago, Basbear said:

1519285644_Screenshot2024-01-064_49_59PM.thumb.png.d14cf920acfcd8b4a4d18c9b8d417ee9.png

Two star google review, lols!

Plus the main talk is about soccer.....whelp

Tepper is a glorified moron. Buying and selling debt isn’t hard. I am seriously in the Cam for team president camp at this point. It’s not like we could do any worse and I think cam is business savvy. 

34 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Tepper is a glorified moron. Buying and selling debt isn’t hard. I am seriously in the Cam for team president camp at this point. It’s not like we could do any worse and I think cam is business savvy. 

Yes it could...

• Pie 5

28 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

Leaky Faucet on here mentioned he hasn’t heard we don’t want Harbaugh and we are looking for a Belicheck/Harbaugh type coach. Not saying anyone is wrong, but does anyone know anything at this point? What if the team Tepper hired wants Harbaugh? 

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, Wolfcop said:

Of course not. Why hire a recruiting agency if you aren't going to let them do their job? 

This is now the third or fourth report that’s said we don’t want Harbaugh. Imagine being this bad of an owner where you adamantly say “no, we don’t want this really good coach, this proven coach on all levels, to come in here and coach this prestigious team.” Is paying a first time head coach 15mil a year smart? 

• Pie 1

58 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

With can you mean?

Newton has zero experience as a talent evaluator, football administrator or anything like that. The only people who think it'd be a good idea to hand him a role like that are fans and Newton himself.

And I know people will say " yeah, but professionals failed at it". Sorry that doesn't mean Newton is any more qualified.

• Pie 1