• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Double shutout watch…

Thomas Brown hasn't called any bootlegs, nakeds, or play action. He's kept a short edge on all pass place and doesn't have any max protections or chip blocks from our back and tight ends. There aren't any easy throws to the flat. These are all basic things that any half decent OCs will do--especially when you have a  rookie QB. I hate Velma, but he made a great point that we only pass out of the shotgun and run under center. Thomas Brown obviously checked out weeks ago.

• Pie 1

To expand on this.. No bunches, no stacks, no presnap motion, no shifting. The defense gets to make a call and stick with it because he's fuging terrible. I mean I'm a freaking high school coach and could call better poo than he does. There's no marriage between the run and pass game. I'm sorry, but I'm so happy to not see this poo anymore.