• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Give me either one of these in the 2nd round and I’m happy..

recceice

4 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

There goes one idea. Have a feeling he would have gone round 1 anyone.

He was a possibility. Smart on his part. Get's some more NIL money, and can be the #1 overall WR drafted if he has a big season. 

• Pie 1

On 1/9/2024 at 11:21 PM, App Panther said:

We should probably stop trying to draft R2/R3 WRs and just sign vets. 

yeah this is the way. we need to look at either C/G/TE, those with top talents that aren't highly sought in the first round rather than the leftovers. they are always left over for a reason.

• Pie 1

3 hours ago, jfra78 said:

Any WR we get will be called a bust after one season with Bryce

Yep, even a prime Jerry Rice would look like a bust if paired with a historically bad QB like Bryce. Good receivers will go to waste because Bryce has horrible timing due to his atrocious footwork. This, coupled with his indecision, slow processing, lack of accuracy, terrible ball placement, and weak arm, will reduce any receiver we draft to running slants and hitch routes until kingdom come. Unless Bryce miraculously improves by leaps and bounds overnight or is replaced by a QB who belongs in the NFL, the playbook will remain very limited no matter how much talent we have at receivers.

Edited by BenjaminBreeg
  • Pie 1

19 hours ago, RumHam said:

yeah this is the way. we need to look at either C/G/TE, those with top talents that aren't highly sought in the first round rather than the leftovers. they are always left over for a reason.

I’m with you, I think we can get a stud C or G at this spot. We need to build up the o-line to help Bryce and to get it ready for our new QB in 2025…