• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Definitely Chose the Wrong QB

Calboyz13

Just now, Score Board said:

It’s sickening everybody knew CJ Stroud was the better quarterback. But Bryce Young was supposed to be this anomaly…

The ONLY thing Bryce had over his class was his "elite processing". We bet the farm on one attribute lol

• Pie 2

5 minutes ago, Shocker said:

Cope…haha.  Follower.  Literally nothing to cope about.  Dumb 

You dug yourself in so deep with absurd comments pre draft that your only course is to triple down. It's like a train wreck to watch 😆 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

I just hope that Young either makes a massive leap forward or he continues playing this poorly. Worst thing that can happen is a few games of good play but nothing great to move us out of range for another QB pick in 2025

• Pie 1

4 minutes ago, TheExperimentIsOver said:

Man, if Tank Dell didn't get injured, the Texans might actually be a contender this year. That's crazy. CJ is a generational talent. There should be no doubt about that. The dude steps up time and time again in big games. I've been waiting for him to poo the bed like a rookie, and he just keeps on ascending. 

There is just no way Reich wanted Bryce over Stroud. No way. This is all Tepper's doing. 

Umm, they are literally 2 games away from a superbowl, I'd say that is a contender. They have just as good of a shot as any.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Castavar said:

The ONLY thing Bryce had over his class was his "elite processing". We bet the farm on one attribute lol

First on the field domination in the SEC since the first time he started.

Also, a Heisman…and all this..

IMG_0105.png

10 minutes ago, countryboi said:

yall are so obsessed with with what CJ is doing, picking QB is not a zero sum game. 

Wild thinking these days…if you aren’t the best you are the worst.  No grey

Edited by Shocker

Just now, TheExperimentIsOver said:

Who gives a poo what he did in college? Can he play in the NFL at an elite level expected of his draft position? He's got until the middle of next season to show us what he has. The clock is ticking. 

LOL…when you draft you have college prospects.  
Full House 90S Tv GIF

14 minutes ago, csx said:

You dug yourself in so deep with absurd comments pre draft that your only course is to triple down. It's like a train wreck to watch 😆 

I stand behind them…Bryce is gonna be great.  WTF are you talking about?

• Poo 1

I wanted Stroud but I'm an OSU guy and he just looked like he had a better cannon. Ultimately tho, these threads are too frequent and frankly, are stupid. Revisionist history won't get us any closer to not being the worst team in the league. Time to accept the hand we have dealt ourselves.

I'll root for the Texans tho, they are fun to watch.