• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Incredible Coaching - Ryans

Mills

3 hours ago, ECHornet said:

We had no chance at Ryans. He was locked in on Houston’s opening. If Ben Johnson is locked in on Washington’s opening this year & Harbaugh goes West Coast, then I hope we pluck Bobby Slowik from Ryans. 

I don’t even think we want Harbaugh, that or he said no and the team won’t admit that. There has been nothing reported on him and the panthers since he called last year and Tepper said “nah, we got Frank we good lol” 

22 hours ago, hepcat said:

Slowik is one of the last candidates out there that spent time under Mike Shanahan whose coaching tree is one of the best in NFL history. I’m very behind hiring Slowik. They can use the same strategy hiring an experienced DC to help him with the day to day head coaching duties or pair him with a veteran QB coach who maybe had been a HC or OC in the NFL for awhile. It’s a good hire.

He will interview poorly here.

Bank on it.

2 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

He will interview poorly here.

Bank on it.

It depends on who he interviewed with. I haven’t seen any info on who is conducting these interviews. The assumption obviously is that it’s Tepper but who if anyone else?

2 hours ago, hepcat said:

It depends on who he interviewed with. I haven’t seen any info on who is conducting these interviews. The assumption obviously is that it’s Tepper but who if anyone else?

The Teppers and maybe some FO people. It will be atrocious, I am sure.