• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Playoffs Divisional Round - Games Thread

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

Lamar the FA QB no team wanted. Not a bad performance.

Yep. Drove me crazy reading takes on this forum and reddit on Jackson. An elite, game changing, quarterback that was dubbed delusional, selfish, and most said wasn't worth the money.

• Pie 6

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Possible. I think the Chiefs are in for a bit of a reset. Kelce is decking hard at this point. I wouldn't be shocked if he retires. They need weapons. They should benefit from Rice taking the typical rookie to 2nd year leap but the rest of their WR/TE group needs some serious work.

They will definitely get Mike Evans or Tee Higgins in FA.

Just now, LinvilleGorge said:

Possible. I think the Chiefs are in for a bit of a reset. Kelce is decking hard at this point. I wouldn't be shocked if he retires. They need weapons. They should benefit from Rice taking the typical rookie to 2nd year leap but the rest of their WR/TE group needs some serious work.

You're so off base. Kelce has a couple of more productive seasons in the tank. This is the playoffs. Mahomes and Reid will play to their strengths. Chiefs win!

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, Krovvy said:

Yep. Drove me crazy reading takes on this forum and reddit on Jackson. An elite, game changing, quarterback that was dubbed delusional, selfish, and most said wasn't worth the money.

Fun times for sure. I remember debating a few people who thought Derek Carr was a better QB than Lamar.

Kind of wild looking back at those debates lmao

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, CamWhoaaCam said:

They will definitely get Mike Evans or Tee Higgins in FA.

I have no clue about their cap space but they definitely need weapons. This looks like a good WR class. Wouldn't be surprised if they added a decent FA and went WR early too.

2 minutes ago, Krovvy said:

It was all just crazy talk.

1 minute ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Fun times for sure. I remember debating a few people who thought Derek Carr was a better QB than Lamar.

Kind of wild looking back at those debates lmao

People are blind. Seeing Dereck Carr and Sam Darnold as anything but ass is the real delusional take.

• Pie 1