• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Playoffs Divisional Round - Games Thread

6 minutes ago, top dawg said:

I think that a guy like LaPorta can be top all time if he stays healthy. I gotta see more out of Kincaid though. Either one is better than all of our guys put together. When are we going to get our guy? 

I really wanted Kraft last draft.  Think he could work out even better long term than the Musgrave family kid in GB.  So many interesting TEs last year. 

I like that Ja'Tavion Sanders (not a ton) in this next draft but it's a pretty iffy class.  

• Pie 1

2 minutes ago, OneBadCat said:

Favre was absolutely better than the stat padding loser that Drew Brees was. The only reason Brees won a SB was because the NFL played story mode and gave the Saints Katrina sympathy boost. 

Favre was the type of QB that despite his flaws if you could pick one QB to beat Brady or Manning for one game, he’s the guy you take.

Favre through more picks than Allen. Give me Cam in his prime any day of the week.

2 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Where have I ever said that? You're just making up a narrative to fit what you want to believe.

They're both damn good QBs. I have no dog in the fight. I just like watching good football and they both play good football. It's weird watching y'all trying to bandwagon.

Yeah I think Top Dawg confused you with another poster. I don't think you ever hated on Lamar.

• Pie 1

Just now, top dawg said:

Favre through more picks than Allen. Give me Cam in his prime any day of the week.

I’ll agree with you on that but Favre on his best day is better than Drew Brees and is capable of beating anyone. He’s Mahomes, just more of an idiot.

1 minute ago, OneBadCat said:

I’ll agree with you on that but Favre on his best day is better than Drew Brees and is capable of beating anyone. He’s Mahomes, just more of an idiot.

Nah, there's only one Mahomes. He's one of a kind.

1 minute ago, CPantherKing said:

This is why QBs who can't flex at the combine will still be an NFL championship QB. They need to be prepared to lead those championship drives. Let the other players around you show their combine flex.

I'll take a Joe Montana, Joe Theismann, Mark Rypien, Brett Favre, Kurt Warner, Tom Brady, Brad Johnson, Drew Brees, Russell Wilson & Nick Foles in the draft any day & load up on elite defensive or freakish offensive talent in the 1st round instead of wasting it on a 1st round QB. The exception will always be a pro athlete pedigree 1st round QB like the Mannings, Luck, or Mahomes who have been around pro sports as a child & come with elite mentors. Any other 1st round QB is going to come up short in the NFL without being dropped into a ready made SB contender with a 1st round luxury pick.

That's how I see it & decades of NFL data continue to prove true.

Let's see that data.

2 minutes ago, top dawg said:

There were many saying that we shouldn't consider Lamar because he couldn't throw. 

Oh I know trust me. I was debating a lot of people on that subject.

Funny they are nowhere to be found since the playoffs started. Guys get ghost when they are proven wrong. Was literally debating people who thought Derek Carr was a better QB than Lamar. Just wild times.