• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Bruins 7:30 TNT

The Sunday game against Minnesota was also a dream when the Rags and a couple other Metro teams lost. And the Canes failed to capitalize against a sub .500 team with one of the worst PKs on earth and a barely average goalie.

So, pardon me if I'm not feeling very confident. The trademark of championship-caliber teams: you win the games you're supposed to and up the effort against the good teams.

• Pie 1

40 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

The Sunday game against Minnesota was also a dream when the Rags and a couple other Metro teams lost. And the Canes failed to capitalize against a sub .500 team with one of the worst PKs on earth and a barely average goalie.

So, pardon me if I'm not feeling very confident. The trademark of championship-caliber teams: you win the games you're supposed to and up the effort against the good teams.

Orlov and Raanta are the only reasons we lost to the Wild. Both were bottom level garbage.  

I want to see Martin play tonight. We tend to get up for these kinds game and win most of them. I feel good about our chances. 

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Orlov and Raanta are the only reasons we lost to the Wild. Both were bottom level garbage.  

I want to see Martin play tonight. We tend to get up for these kinds game and win most of them. I feel good about our chances. 

We lost to the Wild because the entire team played like ass. 

• Pie 2

44 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

We lost to the Wild because the entire team played like ass. 

I disagree.  Being there live, the team played well.  I just can t stress this enough.  the goalie play with Raanta is not good enough to stop 1-1s when guys like Orlov have bad breakdowns.  

• Pie 3

41 minutes ago, KingKucci said:

I disagree.  Being there live, the team played well.  I just can t stress this enough.  the goalie play with Raanta is not good enough to stop 1-1s when guys like Orlov have bad breakdowns.  

Yea I was there too that was tough game were Raanta sh*t the bed again.... 

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Spencer Martin, you’re up.

Martin has actually played Boston three times this year already, going 1-2 while allowing a total of 9 goals.

I bet he plays well tonight behind our d at a minimum better than Auntie Azzcheeks