• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Doubling down on Young. I don't like it. We NEED Young insurance.

top dawg

7 minutes ago, 0kBoomer said:

I can 100% assure you this is my only account. I saw this site get mentioned over on the Panthers subreddit and lurked for a while for that leaky_faucet guys info and the coaching search but got really tired of reading the really poor Bryce bashing takes. 

Seems to be a trend that if someone disagrees with someone around here and they are new people just claim they are other posters to dismiss them? Thats weak sauce if you ask me. 

Oh yeah that's totally not you as you angrily poo posts at 7:30 in the morning on a Tuesday lol.

How many times are you going to repeat this pattern of unhinged derangement?

Get some help.

Edited by frankw
  • Poo 2

29 minutes ago, frankw said:

Oh yeah that's totally not you as you angrily poo posts at 7:30 in the morning on a Tuesday lol.

Get some help.

I work nights dick weed. About to get off and head to bed. 

great community that new comers are harassed and accused of being other people simply the grievous sin of not thinking Bryce is a bust after a bad rookie season. 

I think the only person that needs help is you. 

48 minutes ago, 0kBoomer said:

great community that new comers are harassed and accused of being other people simply the grievous sin of not thinking Bryce is a bust after a bad rookie season. 

Don't mind Frank. You just gotta learn the players--strengths, weaknesses... Surely you're not putting all the eggs in one basket...Mind you, this is probably the lowest point of the Huddle, so it's hard to distinguish the good from the bad. LOL

Edited by top dawg

1 hour ago, 0kBoomer said:

calm down buddy  it's not that important to be right ...just saying

Edited by bandu

If people would only open eyes and watch him you'd see the issues people saw from before the draft. They haven’t gone anywhere. The fact that he is short as hell exacerbates them.

People forget, but the talk started when the pads went on. He was not good. Go back and read camp stuff and see. There have been very few real positives from him. Growth? Well, he did take some snaps from under center as the year progressed. What else? A few plays that were excellent, out of the entire season. 

The best you are ever gonna get out of him is that point guard shite - tossing little improvised completions and depending on YAC, while facing a stacked defense due to not being able to offer a credible downfield Threat. I think defenses see any ’threat' as an opportunity to eat, in reality. It is why they dare him to do it. 

And people think ‘fast’ WRs are gonna fix that. It compares to Gettleman thinking tall WRs were gonna fix Cam’s throwing high. 

What this is about is two things, I think. Vision, and velocity. And can he somehow adjust his passing timing to be tighter, so the ball can beat the defenders to the target?

He does not have that figured out. That is why he holds the ball and won’t throw it. He doesn’t see a completion there. But he has to start seeing them and throw the freaking ball. That is timing related. He has to decide to throw the ball sooner. I question whether it will matter if he does because his margin is so tight.

The vision? It is a lack of it. Because of the height.

I think he throws to a spot he visualizes in his head. The spatial awareness he possesses is great. But he can’t see and is guessing. How that resolves with the timing adjustments that must be stepped up at the NFL level will be the tale. 

I think it is too much to expect. So much has to come together. Good luck with that. 

As a footnote, I think anyone that wants to see what we should be doing, watch Dalton vs Seattle again. And he is ‘only’ a journeyman. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

2 hours ago, 0kBoomer said:

Don’t worry about ole Frank man. I’ve seen him call numerous people deranged, crazy, insane, whatever. It’s his whole thing, and sadly I believe he is projecting and is genuinely schizophrenic. Which would explain him genuinely believing you’re another poster on a burner. 

dude is a certified weirdo 

• Beer 1

3 hours ago, frankw said:

Get some help.

someone forgot to take their meds today 😞

8 hours ago, bandu said:

Andy Dalton had 361 yds 2TD in the one  game against Seattle 

Bryce Young ...

A) Green Bay season high & only 300 yard game of the season .. 312 yards 2TD

B) Houston game... 235 yards 1 TD

C) 2nd Atlanta game ....167 yards 0 TD

yet not statically but yet  only to hear you say it Bryce Young played better than Dalton ...just saying 

Andy threw the ball 58(!!) times to get those 361 yards lmao. That’s 6.2 YPA. He had an 88 QBR.

Bryce threw 36 times against Green Bay for his 312. That’s 8.7 YPA. He had a 110 QBR.

To say daltons game was better bc he had 50 more passing yards on 22 more attempts is fuging ridiculous lmao 

• Pie 3

3 hours ago, 0kBoomer said:

Ironically poundaway has done this exact routine multiple times before already so who knows. This can all be easily confirmed. If I'm wrong I'll retract and apologize. No harm no foul.

• Beer 1

15 minutes ago, thebdawg said:

someone forgot to take their meds today 😞

Oh boy here comes the riff raff.  I've been very consistent in terms of my assessment of last years QB class and thoughts on Bryce Young. I want him to succeed I don't want to have wasted what we gave up to select him on top of passing on who looks like a perennial young top 10 QB in CJ Stroud.  If you can't handle people discussing the cold hard facts of the situation as it pertains to Bryce that's a you problem. Good luck with that.

2 minutes ago, frankw said:

Oh boy here comes the riff raff.  I've been very consistent in terms of my assessment of last years QB class and thoughts on Bryce Young. I want him to succeed I don't want to have wasted what we gave up to select him on top of passing on who looks like a perennial young top 10 QB in CJ Stroud.  If you can't handle people discussing the cold hard facts of the situation as it pertains to Bryce that's a you problem. Good luck with that.

Literally not talking about Bryce, just about you calling someone unhinged and deranged bc you think they’re another poster 😭

9 minutes ago, thebdawg said:

Literally not talking about Bryce, just about you calling someone unhinged and deranged bc you think they’re another poster 😭

You are one of two people that have been pooing posts in this thread before noon. I'm not the one that looks unhinged here bud take a look around. Get some sunlight it looks like it's going to be a nice day.