• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Steve Wilks owning Dan Campbell yet again.

3 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

lol nobody happy for Wilks.

Shows you people just hated this dude. Look at the poo emojis. You love to expose the haters lmao

DC Catch Up: Steve Wilks Talks New Role with 49ers, Game Plan for 2023

People are annoyed by you.

• Pie 3

My dude this game had nothing to do with Wilks, in fact he coached a trash first half and firing him probably went through Kyle Shanahan’s mind at some point. They were lucky the lions were dumb enough to pass up two field goals to throw the ball on 4th down like the game is on the line. 

1 minute ago, Chad_Cota said:

Should have been the coach instead of Reich. 

Im sure he is much happier coaching in the super bowl for the 49ers than he would have been running the ball 50 times a game and going 7-10 with the Panthers.

Nobody feels bad for Wilks, he has a cake job and he is not all that great at it. 

Just happy for a former HC that's all.

Trying to find something to rub our noses in after being wrong about so much is not being happy for Steve Wilks, its you trying to save face. 

Edited by PootieNunu
  • Pie 1

News flash. Wilks was a HC to on two different occasions. The first was a disaster that would made Matt Rhule look good by comparison. The seacond was worse that Frank Reich’s record in Indy.

I think it’s official, Wilks fans are more delusional than Bryce apologists.

Edited by Khaki Lackey
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, Martin said:

You should try and just say that instead of the usual nonsense 

Yeah you're right. Thanks for shitting on my parade per usual.

Cmon guys let me have some fun tonight. I haven't had any fun all season. The season is almost over. Lets enjoy it! Stop being sensitive.

Yeah you're right. Thanks for shitting on my parade per usual.

Cmon guys let me have some fun tonight. I haven't had any fun all season. The season is almost over. Lets enjoy it! Stop being sensitive.

Nobody's being sensitive.

People are laughing at your takes because they're incredibly dumb.

Edited by Mr. Scot
  • Pie 3