• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Any idea of what Young is doing in the offseason to improve?

Jmac

13 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

He needs to be practicing that S2 some more. And painting a bullseye on the side of a barn so maybe he could hit one. Processing speed and accuracy were by far his worst areas last year, with pocket awareness after them. 

Painting a bullseye on the broad side of a barn...Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

Edited by top dawg
  • Pie 1

14 minutes ago, JawnyBlaze said:

He needs to be practicing that S2 some more. And painting a bullseye on the side of a barn so maybe he could hit one. Processing speed and accuracy were by far his worst areas last year, with pocket awareness after them. 

To be fair, he can probably hit it if it's 5½ yards away...

• Pie 1

I'm pretty sure the Huddle is the last place in the world good ideas would come from, so hopefully staying far away from us dumdums!

Realistically, I don't care.  It's up to him to do what he needs to do.  I'm sure he probably has a pretty big network of people to assist him in improvement.  Private coaches, nutritionists, all the things.  But that doesn't matter for poo.

What matters is if he gets better.  That's going to be on him.  On the coaches.  On the other players.  If Bryce has a repeat year, then we dump him and go find a new QB.  That's the NFL.  The business.  Bryce strikes me as someone who knows what's at stake with his actions on and off the field.  He also is smart enough to know how the NFL works, and I imagine he's probably working to improve himself.

• Pie 6

6 minutes ago, NYPantherFan said:

Hopefully meeting with Jordan to develop a cleat that adds 3-5 inches to his height.

I mean that FL guy who was running for POTUS had boots that were basically hidden high heel shoes.  Maybe we can pay Nike to develop some high heel cleat. 

5 minutes ago, d-dave said:

I'm pretty sure the Huddle is the last place in the world good ideas would come from, so hopefully staying far away from us dumdums!

Realistically, I don't care.  It's up to him to do what he needs to do.  I'm sure he probably has a pretty big network of people to assist him in improvement.  Private coaches, nutritionists, all the things.  But that doesn't matter for poo.

What matters is if he gets better.  That's going to be on him.  On the coaches.  On the other players.  If Bryce has a repeat year, then we dump him and go find a new QB.  That's the NFL.  The business.  Bryce strikes me as someone who knows what's at stake with his actions on and off the field.  He also is smart enough to know how the NFL works, and I imagine he's probably working to improve himself.

huddle consensus seems a better place than Scott Fitterer's brain the last several years. 

• Pie 4
  • Flames 3

8 minutes ago, d-dave said:

All jokes aside, he's a smart kid and I'm sure that he realizes the stakes. We should get a much-improved version for what it's worth.