• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bryce Young’s Arm Strength

0kBoomer

11 hours ago, 0kBoomer said:

Seems like this board is group think. It’s cope this cope that. 

it’s not cope to understand that the situation plays the majority in how these kids look. Our situation was all time bad. That plays such a big factor it cannot be dismissed. This kid still has all the talent that was that was evaluated when he was in college. 

I’d just ignore him he’s been anti Bryce since before the draft and is deeply invested in looking like the smartest person in the room. There’s just too many CJ Stroud fans here who care more about being right than rooting for the starting QB of their supposed favorite football team to succeed. There’s a few around here who would rather take a wait and see approach with Bryce given the dysfunction of the entire organization this past year, but we’re all tired of talking about the same things over and over and nobody is really engaging in conversation on the huddle anymore since it’s been clear that this is a board where only extreme negativity and pessimism toward our favorite football team and it’s starting QB are acceptable.

Oh, and “cope” is like his thing that he says to anybody who disagrees with him about anything Bryce related to try to invalidate their opinion and make himself look like the reasonable one.

Edited by WUnderhill
  • Pie 1
  • Beer 1

31 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Why does it anger so many that someone wants to believe in Young? Does it insult you that cannot convert them into seeing the world the way you do so there you must attach them and call them names? Can you not just ignore anything positive said about the guy and move on?

for me blind optimism without any hint of realism is  annoying.  Its being rah rah team without anything backing it up.   Corky had more self awareness then some of these posters and I suspect a few are simply trolling at this point.  there are literally 16 games that young has played and the vast majority of his play show he is not made for the nfl, propping him up at this point and blaming everything under the sun except him is...........well you know where I am going with that

3 minutes ago, WUnderhill said:

I’d just ignore him he’s been anti Bryce since before the draft and is deeply invested in looking like the smartest person in the room. There’s just too many CJ Stroud fans here who care more about being right than rooting for the starting QB of their supposed favorite football team to succeed. There’s a few around here who would rather take a wait and see approach with Bryce given the dysfunction of the entire organization this past year, but we’re all tired of talking about the same things over and over and nobody is really engaging in conversation on the huddle anymore since it’s been clear that this is a board where only extreme negativity and pessimism toward our favorite football team and it’s starting QB are acceptable.

Oh, and “cope” is like his thing that he says to anybody who disagrees with him about anything Bryce related to try to invalidate their opinion and make himself look like the reasonable one.

"Leave Bryce Alone, Its not his fault............"

34 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

for me blind optimism without any hint of realism is  annoying.  It’s being rah rah team without anything backing it up.   Corky had more self awareness then some of these posters and I suspect a few are simply trolling at this point.  there are literally 16 games that young has played and the vast majority of his play show he is not made for the nfl, propping him up at this point and blaming everything under the sun except him is...........well you know where I am going with that

Nah plenty of people in the sports professional world still believe in Young. Fans like to overreact and can’t separate the player from the situation. I like to hang out in the “wait and see” area. If fans want to be optimistic who cares? Pessimistic? Sure go for it? If you are finding yourself in a constant state of pessimism especially to the point where others optimism is actually bothering you it might be time to check out some other hobbies until things get turned around in Carolina. People shouldn’t spend their free time around something that makes them miserable. Life is too short.

If Young is as bad as people on here think then he will deliver us another chance at a top QB in 2025. If he turns it around then we can use our assets to keep building around him. I’m just going to wait and see while enjoying the show. 

Just now, ForJimmy said:

Nah plenty of people in the sports professional world still believe in Young. Fans like to overreact and can’t separate the player from the situation. I like to hang out in the “wait and see” area. If fans want to be optimistic who cares? Pessimistic? Sure go for it? If you are finding yourself in a constant state of pessimism especially to the point where others optimism is actually bothering you it might be time to check out some other hobbies until things get turned around in Carolina. People shouldn’t spend their free time around something that makes them miserable. Life is too short.

If Young is as bad as people on here think then he will deliver us another chance at a top QB in 2025. If he turns it around then we can use our assets to keep building around him. I’m just going to wait and see while enjoying the show. 

I am afraid that since we hired morgan and canales that we double down on bryce for year 3 if things go south again next year.  Pulling the plug on him after 2 years and a lot of folks will have egg on their faces.  I suspect the excuse train will continue into 2025

1 hour ago, Jon Snow said:

Why does it anger so many that someone wants to believe in Young? Does it insult you that cannot convert them into seeing the world the way you do so there you must attach them and call them names? Can you not just ignore anything positive said about the guy and move on?

Believe in him all you want. Just don't try to gas light people that his arm strength isn't a serious limitation. It's delusional.

• Beer 2

1 minute ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Believe in him all you want. Just don't try to gas light people that his arm strength isn't a serious limitation. It's delusional.

I'm proud of you. At least you picked a side when it comes to Bryce Young.

Don't let these people try to make you change your mind. If you truly believe Bryce sucks make it known. That way when he's out of the league in a few years you can say I told you so.

#NoodleArm

13 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

I am afraid that since we hired morgan and canales that we double down on bryce for year 3 if things go south again next year.  Pulling the plug on him after 2 years and a lot of folks will have egg on their faces.  I suspect the excuse train will continue into 2025

If he leads up to a top 3 pick with poor performance he will be replaced. They will let the new HC get “his guy.”

23 minutes ago, mrcompletely11 said:

Then that's morgan Canales and the Teppers all admitting they were wrong.  I don't see it

They will just blame Fitt and move on. Waiting another year IF Bryce is the reason they struggle seems pointless. Just digs them in a deeper hole. 

1 hour ago, WUnderhill said:

Imagine talking about someone else being deeply invested in being the smartest person in the room in the process of typing out that mess of try hard word salad. lol

All I'm saying here is that all the "Bryce can make all the NFL throws" folks have to resort to college highlights, draft analysis, and sheer denial of his rookie season while the folks who say that Bryce's arm is a significant limitation in the NFL simply point to his actual NFL play like

its-right-there-dr-randall-mindy.gif

• Pie 2