• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Tenders

What are you going to say if Delhomme starts and Fox says it's because he gives us the best chance to win? Just curious.

If Delhomme starts, it will be because he won the job fair and square. You know, it's not impossible for a player to have a bad season and then make a comeback. Kurt Warner did it, as have many others. I doubt it will happen myself, but I have learned to never say never. Either way, there is nothing wrong with giving Delhomme a chance to earn it back, because they have to pay him whether he's here or not. Also, it would be pretty stupid to name Moore the starter right now, as many seem to want. Just have some damn patience and let the competition play out. That's not too much to ask of anybody.

i hope the majority of these guys stick around. they need to be careful w/ Moore, Davis, Marshall. I think they sign a deal w/ brayton, he wants to be here and wont command too much money.

I am not sure what to think about the FO at this point, either they are being cheap, and think they can re-stock anyone that is signed by another team. Or, they realize this year is a pretty deep draft at most of the positions we are tendering (DT, QB, etc..) and know that most teams wont even give up later round picks on our guys in order to take a chance on some of this deep talent in the draft.

If they are able to keep everyone for a good price, then maybe that allows them to sign some more players in FA. so who knows.

since they haven't done anything yet and none of you have heard anything yet, that must mean that we aren't going to do anything. :lol:

seriously, no reason to worry. you actually expect to hear anything from our FO at all?????

how long have you been fans of this team? come on. they don't HAVE to tell anyone anything. they don't HAVE to make the final decisions for a couple days. just sit back and enjoy the ride.

as much as i would like to have all of these guys returning, aside from losing davis and moore and maybe marshall it wouldn't be that bad of a thing.

everyone can be replaced. if we lose some of these guys we will get at least compensatory picks for a few.

it isn't as bad as a lot of you wimps are thinking it is. just sit tight and wait to see what happens.

It isn't that we haven't done anything yet. It is the fact that nothing is being hinted or rumored.

It makes you wonder whether the Front Office is ready to allow most of our RFA get away for the sake of keeping the budget low in case there is a lockout.

I hope something happens soon.

Well, what reason do they have to announce what they're gonna do before they do it?

since they haven't done anything yet and none of you have heard anything yet, that must mean that we aren't going to do anything. :lol:

seriously, no reason to worry. you actually expect to hear anything from our FO at all?????

how long have you been fans of this team? come on. they don't HAVE to tell anyone anything. they don't HAVE to make the final decisions for a couple days. just sit back and enjoy the ride.

as much as i would like to have all of these guys returning, aside from losing davis and moore and maybe marshall it wouldn't be that bad of a thing.

everyone can be replaced. if we lose some of these guys we will get at least compensatory picks for a few.

it isn't as bad as a lot of you wimps are thinking it is. just sit tight and wait to see what happens.

:iagree:

So all this concern is over the potential of losing Louis Leonard?

Come on guys, lets not get carried away... we have a surplus at DT right now.

To be fair though, Leonard and Kemo will be the only two NT types on the roster, and we still don't really know what we're gonna get from Kemo yet. I guess they could still bring back Thomas though.

Archived