• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Next International NFL Location: Brazil

I thought the NFL did not want to have games on Friday nights before thanksgiving because they didn’t want to distract from high school football and take away the sanctity that is Friday night high school football? 
oh that’s right when there is money to be made nobody cares about stuff like that 

2 hours ago, TheBigKat said:

Been to Brasil, beautiful country but VERY dangerous place. Enjoyed being part of a BBQ Festival in Southern Brasil 

Should have known you already visited.lol

Only a matter of time before Big Kat makes the Forbes list.

9 hours ago, PghPanther said:

Just keep playing here in the US.....within 30 years this country will demographically be identical to Brazil.

I thought Brazil was made up of a poo ton of Brazilian's...? What am i missing? I could use a few more Brazilian's around here anyhow since I really like eating at those Brazilian Steak houses where you walk out weighing 67 pounds more than you walked in at.

Cat Dancing GIF

Edited by Ricky Prickles

Well I open a friggin can of worms with this demographic thing.

Bottom line.......football to the whole world is a game you score by using your feet against a goalie..........it will take some time for the NFL to try to convince them otherwise. 

In motorsports its like Indy car trying to branch out and compete against F1 on a world wide basis. 

Edited by PghPanther