• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Amazon to Exclusively Stream NFL Wild Card Playoff Game Next Season

13 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Team exclusive PPV packages are coming. Don’t know when and where but it’s just a matter of time. 

“Subscribe to the 2028 Panthers exclusively broadcasted on Hulu. Only $75 for access.”

I am all for a team exclusive package. Team splits would be interesting with Cowboys and Steelers probably dominating in subs. 

40 minutes ago, 4Corners said:

Team exclusive PPV packages are coming. Don’t know when and where but it’s just a matter of time. 

“Subscribe to the 2028 Panthers exclusively broadcasted on Hulu. Only $75 for access.”

I bet you a permaban that it doesn’t happen in the next 3 years. 

1 hour ago, 4Corners said:

Not gonna happen. Not with how league revenue sharing is setup. It wouldn't take long at all for the owners of the more popular teams to start demanding their fair share of the revenue split and the league knows it. The least popular teams might honestly struggle to remain profitable.

• Beer 1

8 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Not gonna happen. Not with how league revenue sharing is setup. It wouldn't take long at all for the owners of the more popular teams to start demanding their fair share of the revenue split and the league knows it. The least popular teams might honestly struggle to remain profitable.

Current tv contracts expire in 2033.

If anything were to happen for a per-team package, that's when it would be reviewed/considered

The only way the $ would work would be for all teams to get an even cut of the individual packages. So if the Cowboys have 99 subs and the Chargers just 1 sub, they both would split the rev share amount 50/50.  Can't see the cowboys agreeing to that dilution

• Pie 1

15 minutes ago, Toker Smurf said:

I just canceled Prime because they added commercials and it doesn’t really seem to matter for shipping anymore. Unless it’s a Panthers game, I’ll just miss it. 

If you live in the panthers viewing area, it will be aired locally

1 hour ago, Toker Smurf said:

I just canceled Prime because they added commercials and it doesn’t really seem to matter for shipping anymore. Unless it’s a Panthers game, I’ll just miss it. 

Same. I can order $35 for the free shipping if I need anything.