• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Today’s Charlotte Observer

Just now, Ricky Prickles said:

Didn't get the little red wagon he wanted as a kid maybe? I'm still upset I didn't get the GI Joe aircraft carrier dammit.

gi joe cobra GIF

GI Joe aircraft carrier, which I had as a kid, is worth a small fortune in mint condition now. 

• Beer 1

1 minute ago, 4Corners said:

GI Joe aircraft carrier, which I had as a kid, is worth a small fortune in mint condition now. 

You had that?!?!?

Was it as big as it looked in pictures? That was the ULTIMATE Christmas present for any kid back in the day! Lucky!!!

Lucky Jon Heder GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment

5 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

He’s an odd dude. Almost positive back in the day he use to private message me some weird stuff as well. Just a miserable human being. But hey at least he got what he wanted. Derailed the thread.

poo I'm sorry I detailed the heck out of it and take responsibility. My bad. I had @CamWhoaaCammessaging me pictures of his weiner when he first started on here so I can relate. I kid I kid.

Edited by Ricky Prickles

1 minute ago, Ricky Prickles said:

poo I'm sorry I detailed the heck out of it and take responsibility. My bad. I had @CamWhoaaCammessaging me pictures of his weiner when he first started on here so I can relate. 

No worries at all. Not on you. Guy is a weird dude. Nonstop responds or poos every post I make. And it’s like instantly, within seconds. Guy has some issues. 
woulsbt shock me if camera cam is 4corners burner account .

• Beer 2
  • Poo 1

1 minute ago, NJPanthers12 said:

No worries at all. Not on you. Guy is a weird dude. Nonstop responds or poos every post I make. And it’s like instantly, within seconds. Guy has some issues. 
woulsbt shock me if camera cam is 4corners burner account .

I think ole CamWhoaCam is a good dude. He is an odd fella but just a rabid fan and means no harm. I give him crap all the time for fun because I genuinely like the dude but don't think they are same person. 

Never had much interaction with 4corners though but sounds like you got yourself a message board stalker. So weird to keep an eye on your posts to take a dump on them

2 hours ago, top dawg said:

Stop being a bitch @4Corners. Your time is coming.

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

Doesn't he frequently do it to @WarHeelas well? 

The dude is my biggest Stan. He’s been allowed to harass me on CH for years and the two times I’ve given it back to him I’ve been handed “warning points.”

• Pie 1

22 minutes ago, NJPanthers12 said:

I have not. If you happen to have one would be more than happy to Venmo/paypal.

Bruh, I don't know where the fug you can buy a newspaper these days. I went to two grocery stores, Wal-Mart, and a gas station and they looked at me like I was asking to buy a fuging telegraph machine.

7 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Bruh, I don't know where the fug you can buy a newspaper these days. I went to two grocery stores, Wal-Mart, and a gas station and they looked at me like I was asking to buy a fuging telegraph machine.

Wow thank you very much for going above and beyond. Thank you. It’s crazy to me how a dying industry wouldn’t be more than happy to sell me one. I will absolutely be canceling. Thank you again for the effort.