• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rumor: Tee Higgins to be tagged

Jmac

14 hours ago, Aussie Tank said:

You gotta trade Burns for picks then in turn ship them for Aiyuk. Bring Curtis Samuel back in FA (I think he a FA). Plus I’d also kick the tyres on Fant with our Seachicken connections now 

See I definitely agree with this. I would look into bringing Curtis Samuel back again.

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Ricky Prickles said:

See I definitely agree with this. I would look into bringing Curtis Samuel back again.

Yeah, Samuel is the type of receiver we should be looking for. We don't necessarily need great receivers, it's more about the TYPE of receiver IMO. We need YAC guys.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

39 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Trade for DK Metcalf would be my dream scenario.

Burns for Metcalf I would do it in a heartbeat!

I would too. I think paying Burns what he wants would be a big mistake but having him walk for a 3rd round comp pick would suck too. Tag and trade would be my preference.

21 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

I would too. I think paying Burns what he wants would be a big mistake but having him walk for a 3rd round comp pick would suck too. Tag and trade would be my preference.

I’d be down for this trade 

https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2024/01/31/brian-burns-trade-ravens-panthers/#:~:text=According to an article by,quest for the Lombardi Trophy.

Hypothetical Trade We’d Love to See: EDGE Brian Burns for 2024 first-round pick, 2025 third-round pick and EDGE David Ojabo

Ballentine’s proposed tag-and-trade with Baltimore would actually be a tremendous deal for both teams. The Ravens would get a more proven pass-rusher than Devid Ojabo, while Carolina would refill its draft cache.

• Pie 2

3 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

https://lastwordonsports.com/nfl/2024/01/31/brian-burns-trade-ravens-panthers/#:~:text=According to an article by,quest for the Lombardi Trophy.

Hypothetical Trade We’d Love to See: EDGE Brian Burns for 2024 first-round pick, 2025 third-round pick and EDGE David Ojabo

Ballentine’s proposed tag-and-trade with Baltimore would actually be a tremendous deal for both teams. The Ravens would get a more proven pass-rusher than Devid Ojabo, while Carolina would refill its draft cache.

Me too. Honestly, I'm pretty much down for anything more than the late 3rd/early 4th equivalent that we'd get in the form of a comp pick, plus the freedom of not having to be concerned about protecting that comp pick with our FA moves. That's the other side of that coin. We'd basically have to handcuff ourselves in FA if we were relying on that high comp pick. That ain't good for a bad team.

• Pie 1

1 minute ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

You guys are acting like we had a chance to sign him LOL

Kind of funny to me. Just shows you some people live in fantasy land.

Higgins was only possible via trade.

Wouldn't shock me if they agreed to a deal long-term. I expect Burrow will adjust his contract to help Higgins get paid. Chase contract will obviously be top dollar regardless.

Sucks we wasted a generational QB in Cam and the best we could do was Ginn Jr and Fat Benjamin. Meanwhile Burrow has 2 #1 WRs all in their prime.

• Pie 2

On 2/17/2024 at 4:06 PM, ForJimmy said:

I'd trade Bums for a ham sandwich at this point

15 hours ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Sucks we wasted a generational QB in Cam and the best we could do was Ginn Jr and Fat Benjamin. Meanwhile Burrow has 2 #1 WRs all in their prime.

They played it smart and we didn't. They found them a franchise QB then focused on putting the best possible pieces they could around him. We found a franchise QB then thought we had offense solved so we could then spend all our resources on defense. The weapons we put around Cam and the OLs we put in front of him were laughable.