• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Blackhawks 7pm

12 hours ago, Harbingers said:

KK needs to shoot more. The dude is one of our heaviest shots when he actually shoots. 

I can’t remember the other but that was a Tripp factoid. I think KK and Orlov are our heaviest(and accurate) shooters. 

I would like to see Orlov on the PP more, he has a cannon of a shot

• Pie 1
  • The D 1

Went back and watched the highlights of the game even though I was there, you still miss stuff with how fast they play. Pecse had to have been a minus 2 or 3 last night. That guy was out of position all night.   Those last 3 goals they scored with 1 being waved off, he out of position twice. Burns had an ok game. This concerns me becasue he has been beat up and down the ice alot lately.   

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Went back and watched the highlights of the game even though I was there, you still miss stuff with how fast they play. Pecse had to have been a minus 2 or 3 last night. That guy was out of position all night.   Those last 3 goals they scored with 1 being waved off, he out of position twice. Burns had an ok game. This concerns me becasue he has been beat up and down the ice alot lately.   

Pesce was a +2. Burns was one of the PPG’s because they had a set play to draw all our guys left leaving Bedard open. Aho almost got back though even though Bedard was Burn’s guy. I’d have to watch the other to see whose fault it was on the redirect.

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

1) The offsides goal was not pesce’s fault. 17 was his guy. That was on Aho/Martin. 

2) Pesce wasn’t even on the ice… Aho/Burns

3) Was Jarvis first line than both Pesce and Skjei covering the same guy/sector.

Pesce has issues in some games but I don’t see anything on any of those three goals that would suggest he was the primary issue. He wasn’t even on the ice for one of them. 

• Pie 1

29 minutes ago, Harbingers said:

Pesce was a +2. Burns was one of the PPG’s because they had a set play to draw all our guys left leaving Bedard open. Aho almost got back though even though Bedard was Burn’s guy. I’d have to watch the other to see whose fault it was on the redirect.

I must be a little jaded with his last couple games.  I could have sworn he was not good last night.  I need to rewatch with both eyes open vs one right when I wake up haha 

• Pie 2

2 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

I must be a little jaded with his last couple games.  I could have sworn he was not good last night.  I need to rewatch with both eyes open vs one right when I wake up haha 

Pesce definitely contributed to their second PP goal but that was more spread blame. Don’t get me wrong I’ll call him out when he has bad games. Which’s he’s had a few of recently. 

• Pie 2

Foligno's goal was legit and Slavin was all over him.

Bedard's tap-in on the PP was on Aho, not Burns. Burns went to the strong side of the net to take Kurashev, who was net-side uncovered. Aho didn't go with Bedard when he went to the net.

The third goal (another PP goal)- Pesce went to the boards to play the rebound in the corner off Martin, he never got back to the net to cover Johnson. If anything, Skjei should not have gone up the boards as far as he did above the dots to chase the puck. That left Pesce trying to cover the entire weak side of the ice by himself. 

Edited by Anybodyhome
  • Pie 2

26 minutes ago, Anybodyhome said:

Bedard's tap-in on the PP was on Aho, not Burns. Burns went to the strong side of the net to take Kurashev, who was net-side uncovered. Aho didn't go with Bedard when he went to the net.

I still put 50% of the blame on burns. He shouldn’t have over cycled to the strong side(which was there play design) leaving  Aho in no man’s land between their defensemen and Bedard. If he had stayed closer to the weak side Aho could have picked between their D man and Bedard easier because burns would have been in that passing lane. 

Edited by Harbingers
  • Pie 1

1 hour ago, CarolinaWillRise said:

Not too far tbh it's Wins-RW-ROW-GD

It’s Points > RW > ROW > Total Wins > Wins vs. tied teams > Goal Differential > Goals For and I guess a coin flip if all those are tied.

Also what’s the over under till you get banned again?

Edited by Harbingers