• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Josina Anderson thoughts on the Burns situation

ncfan

On 2/21/2024 at 7:51 PM, Ivan The Awesome said:

She's skewing a lot. Yes Burns is good. He's not 30M dollar good though.

Lions need to call and offer Williamson a 1st and a mid round pick for him.

I'd take Williamson, a 2nd and a 3rd. And never look back or question the move. Win for both teams. 

11 hours ago, MtnJax said:

“unattainable” incentives

I bet one of those is not running by the QB and only grabbing them with 1 arm and missing the sack. I like Burns but he has so many miss sacks. 

• Beer 1

57 minutes ago, CmC2k said:

I bet one of those is not running by the QB and only grabbing them with 1 arm and missing the sack. I like Burns but he has so many miss sacks. 

Playing run defense, giving full effort......could be a number of things

• Pie 2

Other NFL players can probably assess Burn's work on the field as much or better than you or I?

They probably are looking at the money and going, man, you aren't earning that money. And they also realize that one bad contract like that means less money available for more players on a team. 

Burns at $27 million could be $1 million more for 27 team members... just saying.

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, Khyber53 said:

Other NFL players can probably assess Burn's work on the field as much or better than you or I?

They probably are looking at the money and going, man, you aren't earning that money. And they also realize that one bad contract like that means less money available for more players on a team. 

Burns at $27 million could be $1 million more for 27 team members... just saying.

Yeah there is a door that swings two ways here. The players know if a guy is worth the money or not and note who the sap organizations are. 

• Pie 1

On 2/21/2024 at 8:22 PM, Jon Snow said:

It's about time they stop rewarding mediocre players for mediocre effort.  Screw the moral in the building. Those guys have been one of the worst, and now the worst team the in the league. Its not all on the coaches as to why they suck. If they don't like it it gtfo. We've had too much of that attitude in the building for too long.

Agree with this 100%. Set the tone as an organization, let the chips fall where they may.

Morgans wants dogs..if the puppies start whining show them the door.

All this empower the players ish got us a bunch of whiney entitled softserve drama queens. 

• Flames 1

10 hours ago, Turtle said:

Agree with this 100%. Set the tone as an organization, let the chips fall where they may.

Morgans wants dogs..if the puppies start whining show them the door.

All this empower the players ish got us a bunch of whiney entitled softserve drama queens. 

You know what though? Do you remember Canales’ gushing over those precious fragile things? Basically promising to pamper them.

You can’t really listen to them because they say diametrically opposed poo if it suits them in that moment.  

I mean, by what they say we are gonna get dawgs, if French Poodles are dawgs. 

Edited by strato