• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Upcoming: 2024 NFL Combine

45catfan

1 hour ago, Martin said:

Will be interesting to see. I have Maye as my #1

I am not sure about Caleb or Drake. They literally tick all the boxes for everything you could want physically but Caleb didn't do better than last year and as @LinvilleGorge pointed out earlier, he has a bad tendency to play hero ball. That MIGHT work out IF he is indeed elite. If not.....ooof.

Maye I have concerns about because as both of his seasons went on he basically got worse and worse. That's not a great tendency. Also, the offense he ran was very Mickey Mouse by NFL standards, so his learning curver might be higher than normal.

Daniels I like just because he seems to have an "it" factor a little more than the other two. 

We will see how it all plays out.

7 hours ago, kungfoodude said:

Mark my words, Daniels will be the best of the 1st round QB's....

Merril Hoge likes him the best too. He also says Drake isn’t a 1st founder to him. 
Nevermind he has Caleb and Jayden as the only first rounders and said Caleb was “nothing special.” Still has Williams as QB1 and is down on Drake. 

Edited by ForJimmy

5 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

Merril Hoge likes him the best too. He also says Drake isn’t a 1st founder to him. 
Nevermind he has Caleb and Jayden as the only first rounders and said Caleb was “nothing special.” Still has Williams as QB1 and is down on Drake. 

He is too talented to NOT be a 1st. 

Drake Maye went from being the possible #1 pick to possibly the 3rd QB drafted.

He really didn't live up to expectations this year. Neither did Caleb Williams to be honest. 

Wouldn't shock me if Jayden Daniels went #1 at this point. Something about Caleb seems off.

• Beer 1
  • Poo 1

Every Mack Brown team gets worse as the season goes on. Same story every year, drives me nuts as a Tar Heel. So I don’t necessarily put that on Drake. I do however think Drake can play well within a system, not sure Williams can. I like Daniels, but he also had crazy talent at WR.

Clemson RB - Shipley in sweats and not participating.  Best all purpose RB IMO in the draft.  Would love him in the 5th.   He would be a nice way to round out the RB committee and a more natural recieving type to insert. 

• Pie 2

11 minutes ago, Martin said:

Every Mack Brown team gets worse as the season goes on. Same story every year, drives me nuts as a Tar Heel. So I don’t necessarily put that on Drake. I do however think Drake can play well within a system, not sure Williams can. I like Daniels, but he also had crazy talent at WR.

I think Drake's success will depend on the team and the weapons they put around him.

I would love to see him in Atlanta, but no chance he drops that far. If he goes to New England it will be a struggle until they get him some legit weapons on offense.

Oh snap, Adonai Mitchell just ran 4.35.

Leggettenran 4.47. Solid time but definitely not the high 4.2s/low 4.3s he was said to be running at SCar.

Keon Coleman runs 4.64 and 4.62. Fast enough for a possession guy but he clearly won't have plus speed in the NFL.

10 minutes ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Vikings HC sounding very non-committal on Kirk Cousins. They legit might let him walk.

Without Cousins....KOC is on the verge of plummeting the Viks to 4th in the conference...hes a 38 year old dumbazz..