• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurst cut

He was really bad last year. Didn't really do anything well.

I think the Panthers should focus on bringing in players that can block. Tight ends and running backs, as currently, no one in the running back room even seems to understand their blocking assignments, and even when they do they get bulldozed over.

38 minutes ago, Navy_football said:

I'm from Columbia, but I think this team needs to give up on Gamecocks. They all seem to contract the injury bug when they come to the Panthers. 

Edit: In other words, no to Legette at 33. 

But do take Spencer Rattler in the third please thanks

• Poo 1

8 minutes ago, Panthering said:

He's a Gamecock so I'll always root for him, shame it didn't really work out here. I'll be honest I don't even know what he's that good at lol, was baffled when ATL took him in round 1.

Ravens drafted him round 1, biggest whiff ever by the Ravens. 

I was so fuging worried we were going to take him over DJ Moore that year 

8 minutes ago, Panthering said:

But do take Spencer Rattler in the third please thanks

Rattler is an odd duck.  If you took away like 4 games from his college career.....he is a UDFA.   And if you just pay attention to like 4 games, you think he could be good. 

• Pie 1

Just now, SOJA said:

Ravens drafted him round 1, biggest whiff ever by the Ravens. 

I was so fuging worried we were going to take him over DJ Moore that year 

Oh wow I forgot it was the Ravens... anyways point still stands. 

• Pie 1

Just now, CRA said:

Rattler is an odd duck.  If you took away like 4 games from his college career.....he is a UDFA.   And if you just pay attention to like 4 games, you think he could be good. 

If you are a stat reader, sure, I guess? He's got NFL traits though which is the stuff that matters in reality. Was the big reason I leaned towards CJ over BY at the end of the day. 

Just now, Panthering said:

If you are a stat reader, sure, I guess? He's got NFL traits though which is the stuff that matters in reality. Was the big reason I leaned towards CJ over BY at the end of the day. 

I'm talking game watcher.  Jekyll Hyde.  Especially 2022 where he sort of emerged. 

With all the cleaning up of Fitterer's bad moves it seems that Dan really was the only guy who spoke reason in the front office and that maybe he and Fitterer disagreed on a lot of things that were just never reported or leaked. 

11 minutes ago, Panthering said:

Oh wow I forgot it was the Ravens... anyways point still stands. 

Oh I agree, hence why I didn't want him, just didn't see something that showed me round 1 TE talent. Funny thing is Baltimore ending up taking Mark Andrews in the third round of that draft lol

Ian Thomas is the new Brenton Bersin in that he somehow manages to stay on the team year after year of being terrible. 

If Dan doesn't cut him to save $6 million in cap, then I'll fully believe that Ian has dirt on either Dave or Nicole.

Just let it sink in that Ian had 56 TOTAL YARDS RECEIVING YARDS LAST YEAR. 

Edited by CmC2k
  • Flames 1