• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where the QBs will Land

2 hours ago, LinvilleGorge said:

Read your own post that I quoted. You were literally crying about Clemson having an overall lack of talent and that's fuging absurd.

No I did not - not a single time did I say anything about Clemson's overall talent.  I was talking about the offensive talent - specifically the WR's and OLine - 100%.  You are just too lazy to read the entire series of posts before where you came in.  You read like the 4th post in our conversation and are sticking to your mistake.  He said I was giving the Clemson QB a pass with surrounding talent - and I said they didn't have talent.  We 100%, clearly, no mistake to be had were talking about the Offense only.  But you didn't read the post.  You jumped into the middle and won't admit you were wrong and rude.

On 3/5/2024 at 3:45 PM, MHS831 said:

Many of you have been calling my team of receptionists and blowing up my web page, X, and other stuff to get my views on where you think these QBs will land.  I already know, so SPOILER ALERT:

• GREEN= Draft
  • Black = Free Agency

Here is how it is going down, folks. My predictions:

1. Cousins to Atlanta (Florio seems to think that Cousins' wife is from Ga and they were checking out schools in the area.  Done deal)

2. Wilson to Minnesota  (Just re-signed Jefferson and there is no competition for the job as there would be in Pittsburgh.  Raiders possible)

3.  Mayfield to Tampa Bay (they must love him there, without Canales.  TB may be only team willing to write a $35m check for Baker)

4. Fields to Raiders  (with a lot of cap room--about $50K, they can afford to give up a second rounder if necessary or so and still pay for Fields)

5. Williams to Chicago (first overall draft pick)

6. Daniels to Washington (Baltimore highlights are on their shared local newscasts--they want the next dual threat QB that rivals Jackson--Maye obviously the smart choice here, but I have a feeling...)

7. Maye to New England (Pats take the QB that Washington doesn't)

8. McCarthy to NY Giants (NY will trade up to reach for McCarthy and play him behind Jones for a season.)

9 Nix to Denver  (Denver has no cap room and they will have to take a QB at #12.  They probably will not be able to outbid the Giants to move up to #4 or #5 to get McCarthy, so  Nix will  become Sean Payton's apprentice.  Hard to believe he would be drafted in the top 12, but some have Nix rated the highest of the second-tier QBs, and I see Nix as a good fit under Payton)

10. Penix to Pittsburgh (The Steelers have limited cap room, so a free agent beyond Russell Wilson is not likely--instead, they will take the strong armed, slinger from Washington. 

Denver would be better off with Rattler over Nix. Should probably just trade back if they want to take a 2nd or 3rd round talent. 

Nix has been around forever and has never been all that great. 

53 minutes ago, CamWhoaaCam said:

Hypothetical if nobody trades for Justin Fields and the Bears release him do we bring him in to compete with Bryce?

Nah you either see Bryce develop or he leads us to a top pick. Just let it happen organically. 

• Pie 2

1 hour ago, SCMunnerlyn1 said:

Denver would be better off with Rattler over Nix. Should probably just trade back if they want to take a 2nd or 3rd round talent. 

Nix has been around forever and has never been all that great. 

Yeah, I had Nix too high, but   Here is what I was going by  (77.4 Completion percentage):

image.thumb.png.ad733f4de6c802bda9a8337161b88088.png

3 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

I wonder what @Toomersthinks about this.

If they tell him to come without his entourage and entitled attitude, I’m for it. Easier to suggest than it is to make happen. Whatever keeps them from just handing the job to Pickett to see if he can become average. That’s why I was on board with Fields. 

Wilson can play for league minimum. So there’s not much risk. He starts being Russ and just cut his ass. 

• Beer 1