• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Congrats to Dan Morgan

Kick

20 hours ago, MHS831 said:

My position in life is this---a lack of hope is more tied to a lack of confidence than an awareness of reality. 

Letting that sink in.

Deeper.

Deeper.

There.

For some their hope is tied to their confidence but for me it is exactly the opposite. Hope isn't based in confidence or reality, hope is my belief that somehow things are going to get better even if it doesn't seem like that based on the past. If you are confident you don't need hope because you believe things are going well. When they aren't going well being optimistic  and having hope becomes a choice even if I am not confident it will work out. Do I have confidence  Morgan can fix this? Way to early to know but I am very hopeful it will be much improved over last year. It is the difference between circumstances dictating your emotions and attitudes versus preserving your sense of calm and control through your circumstances whether they are positive or negative.

• Pie 1