• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dan Graziano: Panthers likely trade candidates IF Michael Pittman and Tee Higgins become available

Well I'd say the tanking half-tanking thing is out the window if this report is true. But I gotta see how all this is going to work with the cap presently as it is. Talking about some cap-ologist type o' sh¡t. That man better have some Jedi-mind tricks for somebodies. That and what sounds like some can kicking (down the road).

Edited by top dawg
  • Beer 1

1 minute ago, top dawg said:

I didn't want to say it. 

Nothing about this has changed.  They will grasp at straws throwing money and draft picks at players in an attempt to win now. These coaches will not last beyond this season when it proves to be a fruitless effort. 

• Pie 2
  • Flames 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow said:

Nothing about this has changed.  They will grasp at straws throwing money and draft picks at players in an attempt to win now. These coaches will not last beyond this season when it proves to be a fruitless effort. 

Nah, it won't be a one season thing. He's a younger guy and has that motivational speaker energy. He'll get 2-2.5 years even if we are dogshit.

• Pie 1

Just now, kungfoodude said:

Nah, it won't be a one season thing. He's a younger guy and has that motivational speaker energy. He'll get 2-2.5 years even if we are dogshit.

I don't believe Tepper has the patience for being last in the nfl 2 years in a row.

• Pie 1

2D (Dan and David, not Dumb and Dumber)---let me start again: 2D moves when 3D strategy is required. Damn it, man, I'm sick of it. 

All these tweets have to be a lie. There a lie, I tell ya. It's the lying season (although I can't figure out why they'd lie about it). No! It can't be! It's all a lie! Help me!

consent GIF