• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I've seen enough of 'Dawg" Morgan, he is a bonafide idiot and Tepper got his bootlicker

20 minutes ago, Waldo said:

You don't over pay for OGs when you can draft them every year in the 2 to 5 rounds. They are still trying to justify the Young pick. He isn't the answer but he was always going to get a shot. This is no rebuild, it just another step back like every year under Tepper.

I don't think so.  If they lose this year and Bryce isnt the answer then they can take QB #1 next year and their guards are already in place.  These are younger guards on longer contracts.  They will be there for the new qb if bryce tanks.  Signing them wasnt a just this season move.

Edited by Tr3ach

6 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

I don't think so.  If they lose this year and Bryce isnt the answer then they can take QB #1 next year and their guards are already in place.  These are younger guards on longer contracts.  They will be there for the new qb if bryce tanks.  Signing them wasnt a just this season move.

They could be rookies on longer contracts learning in a rebuild. They dumped Burns too early for too little so they could go blow their load on those guys. The LG would have been good to pair with a rookie at RG. Now they have no center and 2 expensive OGs, 1 very expensive OT and a huge question mark at LT.

No one is talking about the 25 QB class. Last year at this time they were talking about the 24 class.

31 minutes ago, Tr3ach said:

I felt this way when the move was make but honestly this past few days has made me feel a lot better that that was the case honestly.   The past few days have almost entirely revolved around starting to fix Fitterer's mistakes/clear them out.

Let's see how it works out. I hope it does clear things up, but those dark clouds on the horizon look so familiar and as I've gotten older, I've learned that when you see the same start of something, you should expect the same results.

I've always said Morgan was a meat head, back to the days when he thought it was fun to try and give rookie RBs concussions in training camp. And it may have been karma catching up with him when concussions were what derailed his career.

I could be wrong. I find myself hoping that I am wrong a lot here of lates. 

• Beer 1