• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

39th Pick in the Draft

1 minute ago, Basbear said:

Dang I forgot about KK.

Miss the hell out of pre-2nd contract KK. He was one of first game changing pass rushing DTs. He was great against the run too, just a force. 

KK was a bum without Star next to him. Nippleshorts fuged that entire situation up so badly when he drafted Vernon Bustler.

• Pie 1

Just now, Panthercougar68 said:

He was a BPA type too..this board was calling it a terrible pick at the time because we got Star in the 1st...huddle collective strikes again.

Yep I believe he was a little "old" for the draft pool and Dave sold him as " He was the best pass rushing DT in the draft". There was a huge hole/S at DT and it turned out great for those 4 years with him and star. 

I did think it was a great beginning for Daves panthers GM career. I was like " this guy got balls to go against the norm ". Then his ego got the best of him. Klein was another " I don't care, he was BPA pick ". That was correct too and hell I think he was still playing last year...

7 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

KK was a bum without Star next to him. Nippleshorts fuged that entire situation up so badly when he drafted Vernon Bustler.

Imagine if drafted Chris Jones instead of vernon butter.... 

29 minutes ago, Eazy-E said:

TMJ and Mingo being the only second rounders left on our roster really inspires a ton of confidence 

Robert Hunt was taken 39th, by Miami. Here’s the funny part, we took YGM 1 pick before Hunt. Thank goodness Marty and the. Fitterer didn’t want to fix our OL until it got so bad we were forced to take Iky 6th overall and sign people it looks like we are already replacing after two years. 

• Pie 1

31 minutes ago, Dave Gettleman's Shorts said:

besides Ryan kalil and Taylor Moton, what 2nd round pick has made an impact and resigned into a second contract in the last 20 years?

That's been 1 of our major problems.  That has the change or nothing will change.