• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

REPORT: Chase Young visiting Panthers

22 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

Chase's last stop is Tenn, and they have $50m. cap room-- The Saints have about $16.6m and the Panthers are somewhere around $20m.

I would say the odds are 50% to Tennessee, 30% New Orleans, 15% to Carolina, and 5% quit football

He’s making a pit stop in Atlanta to visit the Falcons.

• Pie 1

2 hours ago, MHS831 said:

Update: Young’s visit has been rescheduled, Underhill reports. Fans shouldn’t read into this one way or another until we have more information. It could be as simple as Young’s flight getting canceled. Either way, this story isn’t going to wrap up quickly.

Maybe we made "you're not leaving town" pitch on the tarmac?

• Pie 1

1 hour ago, MHS831 said:

Chase's last stop is Tenn, and they have $50m. cap room-- The Saints have about $16.6m and the Panthers are somewhere around $20m.

I would say the odds are 50% to Tennessee, 30% New Orleans, 15% to Carolina, and 5% quit football

I want him but I certainly don’t want to overpay for him. 

• Pie 2
  • Beer 1

34 minutes ago, ForJimmy said:

I want him but I certainly don’t want to overpay for him. 

We need to pitch him on the chance to get in on the ground floor of a new dynasty.

….

What?  Matt Rhule said this works great in college, why not the NFL?  /s

Edited by bythenbrs

22 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I would actually prefer Jadeveon Clowney even at 31 he's a better player than Chase Young. Young is a feast or famine type player not a dawg not a Dan Morgan type 

well Dan Morgan must like the chihuahua type dawg at QB all bark & no bite...just saying

Edited by bandu

34 minutes ago, TheSpecialJuan said:

I would actually prefer Jadeveon Clowney even at 31 he's a better player than Chase Young. Young is a feast or famine type player not a dawg not a Dan Morgan type 

Potato potato. 

On 3/14/2024 at 1:24 PM, Leaky_Faucet said:

Yeah, I don't know what to make on Young. I really didn't/don't feel like Young is what Morgan & Co. is really looking for. He has earned a reputation for not giving a damn in his last two roles.

I feel pretty confident that Fuller will be signed. He has a good relationship with Evero and Cooley among others. 

Clowney on the other hand.. I think both sides want him to be here but it just comes to down to money really. 

Wonnum? eh, I don't really know. 

bump

• Pie 1

On 3/14/2024 at 1:24 PM, Leaky_Faucet said:

Yeah, I don't know what to make on Young. I really didn't/don't feel like Young is what Morgan & Co. is really looking for. He has earned a reputation for not giving a damn in his last two roles.

I feel pretty confident that Fuller will be signed. He has a good relationship with Evero and Cooley among others. 

Clowney on the other hand.. I think both sides want him to be here but it just comes to down to money really. 

Wonnum? eh, I don't really know. 

This. Spot on from out own insider Leaky_Faucet 

• Beer 1