• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Best Available: Predicting #39

MHS831

Just now, top dawg said:

Kool-Aid is a legit first round talent! He could end up being the best of them after all us said and done, but he's arguably a top 3 talent at the position in this draft class.

I know but base on OP project he won't make it to us......

• Pie 2

1 minute ago, WestPanthers said:

Those C and LB are RD 1 talent and hard to resist.......but my gut tell me they go for the CB4 or 5....

Right now there are 2 ILBs, 2 Centers and a few CBs that would be great picks. Hell, Sanders at TE is also an interesting option. ALL AREAS OF NEED. I'm giddy with anticipation!

I'm going with the consensus and guessing Center or Morgan going after a stud ILB as my guess though.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

i think i agree with most of the OP, except Washington. I think they go offense, more than likely WR, but also possibly OL.

as far as we are concerned i think it will be one of these guys.

C  Jackson Powers-Johnson
LB Edgerrin Cooper
LB Payton Wilson
CB Mike Saintrilsil

i wouldn't be upset with another WR, but i think it's going to be one of these guys. 

or....maybe a little trade back?

lots of good options available if we did manage to move back 5-6 spots.

• Pie 3

36 minutes ago, MHS831 said:

I would love to have him--the personality alone makes him seem like a leader-Corbett is gone after this season, imo.  Watch Tennessee--they may take him.  I am guessing a ton of trades early in round 2--so who knows?

Apparently it wasn't only the medicals--there are teams reportedly w/character concerns about JPJ per Daniel Jeremiah and Dane B.  He may have a slide.  

Just now, WestPanthers said:

But you still can't pleased all the huddle here..........

Honestly, I was thinking that yesterday. I literally thought to myself, "Half the Huddle is going to be crying and whining when we take Legette." 

I just thought it would be at 33 or 39. 

I could be wrong (and probably am knowing this place), but I think a better spirit will prevail tonight.

13 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Kool-Aid is a legit first round talent! He could end up being the best of them after all us said and done, but he's arguably a top 3 talent at the position in this draft class.

I doubt that he continues to drop to 39.

I haven't paid a ton of attention to sports this year, as much as I have in the past, but I want Wilson.  And that's coming from a UNC alum.  I know he's had injuries, but he's a playmaker if healthy.  He's got that IT factor.

Wouldn't be upset with an edge either, just don't know much about them this year. (I like the older guy from FSU, can't remember his name now though, but I watched him in some of their games and I was impressed).

• Beer 2

17 minutes ago, top dawg said:

Honestly, I was thinking that yesterday. I literally thought to myself, "Half the Huddle is going to be crying and whining when we take Legette." 

I just thought it would be at 33 or 39. 

I could be wrong (and probably am knowing this place), but I think a better spirit will prevail tonight.

We've had 6 losing seasons in a row. What do you expect, rainbows and unicorns?