• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Nice shout out to the Panthers draft - especially our 7th round selection

NAS

14 minutes ago, NAS said:

I just believe these picks have more to do with the mental makeup and physical traits. Both of the LBs give me a Frankie Luvu feeling.

I know everyone is getting tried of the "Dawg" comments but every one of them give me that feeling. 

Hopefully we'll see that in camp. I expect a couple of fights. 😆

• Pie 5

1 minute ago, DaveThePanther2008 said:

I just believe these picks have more to do with the mental makeup and physical traits. Both of the LBs give me a Frankie Luvu feeling.

I know everyone is getting tried of the "Dawg" comments but every one of them give me that feeling. 

Hopefully we'll see that in camp. I expect a couple of fights. 😆

I agree, bunch of guys who won't have an issue with maximum effort and toughness, they'll maximize their potential and punch above their weight.

Just now, NAS said:

I agree, bunch of guys who won't have an issue with maximum effort and toughness, they'll maximize their potential and punch above their weight.

Something this team sorely needs. I don't want them to get along. I want them to battle tooth and nail.

I'm really excited about OTAs and mini-camps. 

19 hours ago, Jon Snow said:

If only. But it's not required to be short to have the heart and desire to play like Sam.

Moose for example.  Morgan.  Thomas Davis.  Lots of guys really.  We definitely used to be that team that played harder than everyone else.

• Pie 4

1 hour ago, BrianS said:

Moose for example.  Morgan.  Thomas Davis.  Lots of guys really.  We definitely used to be that team that played harder than everyone else.

We 100% did. 

No opposing team, except for the Steelers, liked coming in to BOA. Except for a few years, we were never an easy out. We were a FOOTBALL team filled with football players. 

It’s good to see the team moving back in that direction again. 

• Pie 2