• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Every Xavier Legette target 2023

23 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

My biggest takeaway is Spencer Rattler is garbage.  Most of Leggetes contested catches were poorly placed passes

He reminds me a lot of Devante Adams fresh out of Fresno State. Not saying he’ll equal him but I see a rawness just ready to get the right coaching.

• Beer 1

So, I don't like the Deebo comparisons after watching that.  XL is not great at or behind the line of scrimmage.  Far more failures than successes with those type plays.

Maybe he is DK Metcalf.  I hope so.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 2

4 minutes ago, BrianS said:

So, I don't like the Deebo comparisons after watching that.  XL is not great at or behind the line of scrimmage.  Far more failures than successes with those type plays.

He can be used in Deebo ways but he's not the twitchiness of Deebo at all just quite fast. He's much smaller than DK too so that's a bad comparison. I'm worried he's going to be this tweener-ish dude in the NFL if he can't get very, very good at something. But he's raw and has a proven work ethic so I'm stoked for him. 

50 minutes ago, jfra78 said:

My biggest takeaway is Spencer Rattler is garbage.  Most of Leggetes contested catches were poorly placed passes

I was going to say something similar. But I think we'd be remiss not to acknowledge that the O-line leaves a lot to be desired...to say the least. Yeah, Rattler looked very shaky at times. 

19 minutes ago, Panthering said:

He can be used in Deebo ways but he's not the twitchiness of Deebo at all just quite fast. He's much smaller than DK too so that's a bad comparison. I'm worried he's going to be this tweener-ish dude in the NFL if he can't get very, very good at something. But he's raw and has a proven work ethic so I'm stoked for him. 

Much smaller? What 10-15 pounds and two to three inches shorter? He'd be a heavyweight in boxing, just like D.K. He's maybe much shorter, and some might consider that a stretch. 

His speed alone may make him much more dangerous than Deebo. It appears to me that Legette is very much a threat to take it to the house if you hit him in stride, especially on those slants.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

29 minutes ago, BrianS said:

yeah I don't think he's going to be running a lot of jet sweeps or anything like that.