• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Rags Round 2 Game 1 4pm

Going to have to play fast pace every period in every game. Cant afford this nonchalant, lazy skating and passing bullshit to happen at any point in this series. Our goal scorers can not go into hibernation as well.

• Beer 1

1 hour ago, Harbingers said:

Ya… we already have to listen to ray fararro who I swear hates the canes on the broadcast…

I’ve been to eastern and central parts of Canada many times but for some reason Ferraro has a different voice than I heard there, it’s a voice I can’t stand lol. 

• Pie 2

18 minutes ago, DavidEng said:

I’ve been to eastern and central parts of Canada many times but for some reason Ferraro has a different voice than I heard there, it’s a voice I can’t stand lol. 

At least they balance out with Emily Kaplan. 

• Flames 1

32 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Although I believe we come out strong here....

Let me remind you Nancy's the Canes are NEVER OUT OF A GAME 

Look you should know by now the only way to reverse the outcome of a game is by making some grand pronouncement on this forum which usually assures the reverse happens. lol

• Pie 1

Rempe can't skate, is a terrible hockey player, but the fear with someone as big and unskilled as he is, you know an illegal hit is coming sooner or later, intentional or not. And, coming from someone that size can definitely hurt someone.

Should that happen, I do believe an eye for an eye is the right play. Take one of their guys out.

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1
  • Flames 1