• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs Rags Round 2 Game 2 Tuesday 7PM

2 minutes ago, Panthers Fan 69 said:

My dude it won’t matter with how bad our PP and PK is right now. It just doesn’t matter. It’s not good. 

Derp derp. PK was much better PP not so much.....

Last change however probably means we shut them out 5 v 5.  I'll take over GameDay you don't deserve it and I don't wanna hear you changing your tune when we tie this thing up.

3 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

See yourselves out don't let the door hit you. I certainly don't want to see you when it's a 2-2 series....

Pnc is a different animal 

Unless our guys learn how to shoot on the powerplay , I don't see anything changing 

I hope I'm wrong , but I have seen this movie too many times 

Even at PNC Igor will still be in there heads, they stop playing aggressive and get cute 

Just now, Day1PanthersFan said:

Unless our guys learn how to shoot on the powerplay , I don't see anything changing 

I hope I'm wrong , but I have seen this movie too many times 

Even at PNC Igor will still be in there heads, they stop playing aggressive and get cute 

Rags ain't scoring two 5 v 5 goals at pnc

10 minutes ago, Stumpy said:

Far from it.

poo ice and home cooking from the refs and we still should've won both games.

I agree we played better both games but 2-0 is 2-0. Very nervous and feeling pretty down on our chances.

Just now, Darkseid89 said:

I agree we played better both games but 2-0 is 2-0. Very nervous and feeling pretty down on our chances.

And outplaying them but still losing gives them confidence and momentum 

Only a blind Homer wouldn't see how much trouble we are in 

3 minutes ago, Darkseid89 said:

The Canes will defend home ice.... I really don't want to see any of these clowns come back when we even this.

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Rocky Davis said:

yeah and then let our guys that get the dirty goals like Noesen put a rebound home....oh damn Noesen was scratched. 

Hold on Noesen played?  I never heard his name called the entire game... 6:48??  WTF??  I am surprised. 

Edited by Rocky Davis
i am tired

9 minutes ago, Chief_Chokeaho said:

That might be the series. Going home won’t matter as long as we continue to not convert on the PP. Rangers are going to come out swinging game three because we don’t present a challenge on special teams. Rod needs to earn that new contract. 

He’s got to win this series to get it. That’s why it hasn’t been offered fully yet. He’s got to win and make a deep run

1 minute ago, PantherChris said:

The Canes will defend home ice.... I really don't want to see any of these clowns come back when we even this.

I hope we do. I know we can… but I also know we could’ve won the last two but didn’t. if we even it up, steal one in NY and close it in Raleigh. If it goes 7, not sure we could complete the long shot.

3 minutes ago, Day1PanthersFan said:

And outplaying them but still losing gives them confidence and momentum 

Only a blind Homer wouldn't see how much trouble we are in 

It’s not a series till a road team wins. That’s when you get worried

1 minute ago, BIGH2001 said:

Brindamour is going to go in the regular season hall of fame with the following people from the other major sports leagues:

1. Bobby Cox

2. Mike Dantoni

3. Marty Schottenheiner 

The fans who show up just to sh*t on the canes really show just how miserable carolina sports fans are lol. 

Just now, Darkseid89 said:

I hope we do. I know we can… but I also know we could’ve won the last two but didn’t. if we even it up, steal one in NY and close it in Raleigh. If it goes 7, not sure we could complete the long shot.

Oh if they steal one it's 100% over 

I believe the Canes will even this up though who knows from there.... win your home games and play two more close ones in NY maybe steal one

• Pie 1

9 minutes ago, PantherChris said:

Derp derp. PK was much better PP not so much.....

Last change however probably means we shut them out 5 v 5.  I'll take over GameDay you don't deserve it and I don't wanna hear you changing your tune when we tie this thing up.

Nope. Still mine. Take the rose colored glasses off my guy. The PK horrible right now. 7 PK goals allowed in 6 games is bad.  That’s how we started the year. 

Don’t touch my Gameday threads