• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Canes vs rags rd 2 game 4 Fuccck it

17 minutes ago, MillionDollarCam said:

Enjoy the ride folks. Only one team can win the cup and if this is our last game try to enjoy what will be the last time this group is together.

man I just appreciate that we made the playoffs honestly. This year was not an up year. The wealth of talent coming up is insane. Rod was all talent, I think he could harness that talent. 

• Pie 2

Guys we have an excellent group of friends and canes fans here.  We come here game in a game out to talk canes. We agree and disagree but at the end of the day we are canes fans. Love y’all. It’s either going to one last ride this year or a ticket to Monday and then who knows.  Let’s go boys!

• Pie 1
  • Flames 1

Just now, Panthers Fan 69 said:

Guys we have an excellent group of friends and canes fans here.  We come here game in a game out to talk canes. We agree and disagree but at the end of the day we are canes fans. Love y’all. It’s either going to one last ride this year or a ticket to Monday and then who knows.  Let’s go boys!

Just win one game at a time.....  I really think if they can take this one their confidence may be restored and you NEVER KNOW.

I'm thinking if KOCHETKOV gets the net tonight he's gonna SAY NEYET AND BACKSTOP THE BOYS TO VICTORY. Love his passion.

Hey, they win consistently all season long and I consider myself extremely fortunate I can attend a lot of those games and enjoy a lot of wins.

Sure, the Cup is a brutal road to win, but I'll appreciate everything this organization gives its fan base. Whatever happens in the second season happens. Not much I can do but wait until October.