• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Does anyone actually think Bryce will actually be good?

1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

I’ve seen Steve Smith play in person

ive seen Sam Mills play in person 

Young is not in the same category  Their pride and desire and commitment, off the charts 

It isn’t about being as big and strong as Cam Newton.  He does, however, need to have certain measurements for the NFL 

it is also about having a passion and a belief, no matter what, a TD will happen when required …. He has not demonstrated that

ill repeat something I said before from someone who would know a lot more than me. Bill Parcells said when asked about Young’s measurements ‘he better walk on water’

i don’t know about you but I don’t see any water walking 

I've seen them all too, yet my opinion is different than yours. It's all good. 

• Pie 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, raleigh-panther said:

I’ve seen Steve Smith play in person

ive seen Sam Mills play in person 

Young is not in the same category  Their pride and desire and commitment, off the charts 

It isn’t about being as big and strong as Cam Newton.  He does, however, need to have certain measurements for the NFL 

it is also about having a passion and a belief, no matter what, a TD will happen when required …. He has not demonstrated that

ill repeat something I said before from someone who would know a lot more than me. Bill Parcells said when asked about Young’s measurements ‘he better walk on water’

i don’t know about you but I don’t see any water walking 

To say Bryce doesn’t have pride, dedication and commitment is completely ridiculous.  He was absolutely pounded last season with no help and never complained once.  All he talked about was improving.  Stop being an idiot trying to create a problem that isn’t reality.  

Edited by Shocker
  • Pie 2

20 minutes ago, Shocker said:

To say Bryce doesn’t have pride, dedication and commitment is completely ridiculous.  He was absolutely pounded last season with no help and never complained once.  All he talked about was improving.  Stop being an idiot trying to create a problem that isn’t reality.  

I stop responding to anybody whom is willing to say stupidity to support their opinion. 

I refuse to argue with idiots. 

• Pie 1

Oh my gawd, I can't believe anyone in this franchise is so stupid to draft this kid over stroud!  

There us nothing special about this kid

He doesn't belong on the field 

He'll never stand up to the punishment of the game. 

He has no accuracy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He has no pocket awareness

He can't make any of the throws with that noodle arm of his

He can't see what he's doing out there

He gets tackled by a finger

It's his fault the oline and receivers were trash last season

The kid doesn't even care enough about football to work out!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Y'all will say ANYTHING. 

• Pie 2

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Shocker said:

so, we are giving participation awards now for taking sacks..some of which he created himself ?

I stand by what I said.   To put him in the same rarified air  as Mills and Smith in the previous post did is a false comparison 

that’s my opinion 

young has done nothing to even be mentioned in the same breath as those two guys guys  

those guys had to fight for every single thing.   They were not the chosen golden boys attending Mater Dei

Not being those golden boys made them play harder   Tougher. That is  not Young’s  makeup. He even admitted such…that being the underdog doesn’t motivate him

he better find something that does motivate him 

if you really believe, should the Panthers ever be so fortunate again to get there,  he will be the guy in game 17, to get the winning TD to go to the playoffs, good on you. 

I don’t 

Edited by raleigh-panther
  • Pie 2

11 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Steve Smith was told he didn't belong on an NFL field.  

Sam Mills was told he didn't belong either. 

Yes, being bigger and stronger is helpful, but that doesn't ensure a long career in the NFL either, just ask Cam. 

This is you, bringing Smith and Mills into the conversation about Bryce.

11 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Steve Smith rookie year is worth mentioning as a receiver? 

Really?

Sam Mills couldn't even get drafted. He had to prove himself other places first. 

I get your point, but give Bryce the chance to succeed or not. Please don't bring up last season as a chance. 

This is you again relating those two to Bryce 

3 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Nobody is comparing him to rhe career of Smith and mills. fug Y'all are stupid. 

You are absolutely relating these players, possibly the only one doing so, and then somehow calling other posters stupid about it. But don't let that pesky fact stop you - by all means, please continue to demean us/others in your responses.

• Beer 4

8 hours ago, DC Amp said:

Simple answer, YES! He was chose #1 for a reason. are you guys smarter than the scouts? Give the young man a chance to mature. The End.

In this case, yes, I am 100% smarter then the scouts, fitt, morgan, teppers, everyone

• Pie 1
  • Beer 1

7 hours ago, pantherclaw said:

Oh my gawd, I can't believe anyone in this franchise is so stupid to draft this kid over stroud!  

There us nothing special about this kid

He doesn't belong on the field 

He'll never stand up to the punishment of the game. 

He has no accuracy 🤣🤣🤣🤣

He has no pocket awareness

He can't make any of the throws with that noodle arm of his

He can't see what he's doing out there

He gets tackled by a finger

It's his fault the oline and receivers were trash last season

The kid doesn't even care enough about football to work out!! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Y'all will say ANYTHING. 

somebody has been drinking

4 hours ago, KSpan said:

This is you, bringing Smith and Mills into the conversation about Bryce.

This is you again relating those two to Bryce 

You are absolutely relating these players, possibly the only one doing so, and then somehow calling other posters stupid about it. But don't let that pesky fact stop you - by all means, please continue to demean us/others in your responses.

Yes. Both players were undersized compared to NFL standards, who had to prove themselves in the NFL. 

Was 3 years for Steve Smith. 

Mills had a longer route. 

That is a legitimate comparison, I don't care what you think. 

I never once compared their careers. 

Learn how to fuging read.