• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy> Julius Peppers (right now)

Awesomeness!!

Noway Sir. Favre and Rodgers sling the ball around almost more then anyone in the league. Peppers plays on a good defensive line that will allow the pressure to get taken off of him. Lets not forget about Matthew Stafford and how much the Lions will throw this year.

So in other words, things are going to be TOTALLY different for the Bears this year, huh? Only six teams were run on more than the Bears were last year, despite them playing Favre and Rodgers etc...

As an SEC fan, maybe its just my..bias towards SEC players, but Greg Hardy was the steal of the draft. If you've ever seen an Ole Miss game (you probably haven't) Hardy plays every since play 100% He faced doubles all the time and still has an impact on a lot of plays. Julius Peppers is done. He is paid up, and doesn't care anymore. Hardy will have 7 sacks this year. Write it down.

How long have you been free-basing?:frown2:

Funny what the internet does to people.

Faceless people will argue for the sake of arguing even against their own team.

Mayock called this guy out as one to watch when discussing later round gems. But I am sure there are 50 people right now that "know" much more than Mayock.

Good call. Most on here had never heard of Hardy especially with him being limited the last couple of seasons, so take their opinions with a big block of salt.

• 3 years later...

Read the date, genius. He had just been drafted and hadn't played a down.

The entire post says he might be that good down the road.

I swear, kids these days :rolleyes:

I know thats why I was laughing when people make presumptions about a player they haven't watched them a lot. The guy who predicted him to be raw obviously did his studying...

Sent from my SGH-T399 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived