• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So why did you ever join the Huddle?

Brokenbad

Zod was paying more than a couple other sites that I was looking to join plus he needed members and he had some compromising photos of me that I didn't want to get out.

I miss the days when it was just 10 or so of us on here. It's like I don't even recognize this place anymore. You Panther fans ruin everything!!!!! *cries*

It was a cold december night, 2005.

I was homeless, turning tricks for nickels on the street corner and shivering in the cold, when zod drove by, took pity on me and took me in. He fed me dinner and gave me the address for this website.

Now, I've got a job and a house and I'm on my feet. And I owe it all to him.

Would I call him a hero? Some might. But I just call him "friend".

It was a cold december night, 2005.

I was homeless, turning tricks for nickels on the street corner and shivering in the cold, when zod drove by, took pity on me and took me in. He fed me dinner and gave me the address for this website.

...Chastity? Is that you?

I think I searched "Panthers Black-Out" and "Panther at mid-field" in google and it brought me here. Then I lurked for a while before deciding it was safe, and set up my first account, 17+89=6. When this name became obsolete, I transformed into the poster I am today.

Archived