• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DeAngelo or Stewart

Ohio

DeAngelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart  

79 members have voted

1. 1. DeAngelo Williams or Jonathan Stewart

• DeAngelo Williams
    • Jonathan Stewart

This is ridiculous. We love both these guys. They are one of the best duos in history.....and may(actually I think they will) write more history. I would hate for anyone of them to read a thread like this. DWill and JStew...love you both. Hope you are both Panthers forever.

Deangelan Willart

Seriously that would be some crazy poo if you could put the two of them into 1 RB. Greatest RB in the Galaxy.

Actually they're pretty similar so you wouldn't really get that much better of a RB. I would combine Brandon Jacobs and Reggie Bush.

I love that DeAngelo can take it to the house on any given play. I also love how JStew can break 5 tackles at once.

If I was Jerry and Hurney, I would pay Double Trouble big money to keep them together as long as possible..when the time comes.

I mean it is 80% of the offense.

Right now I prefer Dwill because he makes smarter decisions and is a bit more effective and versitile against different defenses, but obviously Jstew is young and by the time he has played as long as Dwill which isn't very long at all I expect him to be just a good or better. So they are really pretty much equal but for the team's future's sake Jstew is the one to go with.

If other team's can have a star qb, more than one star reviver and a few star defensive players I see no reason the panthers can't invest their 'star' quality players in the running game because they don't really have it anywhere else.

Should Fox get an extension, I see both of these backs retiring in a Panthers jersey!

will never happen. we won't be able to afford two #1 backs for the length of their careers. they will both want money, and to start. i doubt this will continue when stewart reaches the end of his first deal. he'll want to start and not spend a career being a #2 back.

keeping them both for their whole careers is just wishfull thinking on the part of panthers fans.

Archived