• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is the Panthers best player?

Car123

Who is the Panthers best player?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Panthers best player?

• Jon Beason
    • Steve Smith
    • DeAngelo Williams
    • Jordan Gross
    • Chris Gamble
    • Other (Please Specify)

Stewart as #1 on the whole team? Really? He's not even the best player at his own position.

The real argument is between Smith and Beason, and I give Smith the edge given that he's our main downfield threat and still has produced despite having some mediocre at best supporting receivers and QB play.

without him we may still have julius, and a pass rush next year. with that being said we will still make the playoffs next year but will be exposed in the playoffs by a green bay or dallas because we will not generate a pass rush.

well, no reason to watch next season huh? :frown2:

Stewart is by far the biggest playmaker we have now on the roster, smith is losing his explosiveness slowly, DeAngleo is a great back but Stewart makes things happen that make me go holy poo. Size, Strength, and Speed that no one else on our roster has.

I'm going to call BS on the comment about Smith losing his explosiveness. When he had a half-decent QB chucking the rock last season he was tearing defenses up like he always does. Also, D-Will's highlight reel is every bit as impressive as Stewart's.

Archived