• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who is the Panthers best player?

Car123

Who is the Panthers best player?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the Panthers best player?

• Jon Beason
    • Steve Smith
    • DeAngelo Williams
    • Jordan Gross
    • Chris Gamble
    • Other (Please Specify)

Steve Smith. Why? Because he is the one player on the team that makes team change their gameplan to account for him. We could do without either Stewart or Williams for example and still have a good running game. Without Smith we have no passing game at all.

Steve Smith. He just makes things happen I've never seen a player in my generation of sports that is so electrifying. He catches balls that should be impossible to catch.

However I think the best player for the team would be Jon Beason. He's the best of the best and he's a general who wears the jersey with so much pride. He's the type that makes his teammates better.

After that comes Deangelo. I believe he's just as special as the other two but the difference is that we have Stewart and RB's are simply more replaceable.

Big Cat without him no team .. and he's a player so there ya go

without him we may still have julius, and a pass rush next year. with that being said we will still make the playoffs next year but will be exposed in the playoffs by a green bay or dallas because we will not generate a pass rush.

Archived