• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funniest thing I have noticed on this Board

Doc Holiday

Before Peppers tied his Career High for Sacks he was horrible and could never do enough, since then we can't live without him now, are you guys so shallow that all you care about is sacks?

I just find it funny that one stat that is way overrated IMO seemed to change so many peoples minds about one player.

Before Jakes meltdown and less than stellar performance , he pretty much was coming into this year with a bionic arm that was better than ever and was going to make throws that Elway could only dream of making. Even early in the season, people were mentioning him as an MVP canidate.......

Before the defense started to get shreaded they were going to be the best in the league and returning to top 5 defense glory and all was going to be right in the world...

Before things didn't go quite as planned the return of Moose and Smitty combo along with the pickup of the great free agent DJ Hackett this receiving group was going to one of the best in the league and set records....

It's the internet and predictions are made.. and there is nothing wrong with changing your viewpoints on things once new evidence is brought to light.....it's part of being a fan. In fact, not changing your opinion once new facts present themselves is rather idiotic.

Just my 2 cents.

Hugs and Kisses,

J Rock

The thing about the Peppers thing that worries me is that he is the only person on our line teams actually worry about and if he goes the line takes another huge drop off. Like Pep or not, he will be very hard to replace and a game changing DE is hard to find. If we were to get someone else that demanded a double team on the other side of Pep, it's a different story.

On the real tip, Peppers only has had ONE off year since he has been here, and the way that some have turned on him shows that he has never been truly appreciated. Honestly, I can't blame Pep for making noise (though in a passive aggressive kind of way) about leaving. Once he leaves, then many will learn that he really was the engine behind our pass rush. Take his pressure away, and what man among the O-line will get into the face of opposing QBs? That's what you want?

I realize that Pep may have to go, but I sure as hell ain't lobbying for it, and ain't gonna like it.

On the real tip, Peppers only has had ONE off year since he has been here, and the way that some have turned on him shows that he has never been truly appreciated. Honestly, I can't blame Pep for making noise (though in a passive aggressive kind of way) about leaving. Once he leaves, then many will learn that he really was the engine behind our pass rush. Take his pressure away, and what man among the O-line will get into the face of opposing QBs? That's what you want?

I realize that Pep may have to go, but I sure as hell ain't lobbying for it, and ain't gonna like it.

Cerebral, very cerebral...

Peppers has not made plays since 05 and it shows. Im not saying we can replace him easy but all the Talent in the world dose not give you hart and it seems like he just dose not care to play. I dont like Jenk much anymore but I think we are kinda understanding why he said the things he did. AZ put one guy on Pep and owned him all game long and the reason is that Pep just gave up. Stopped fighting and phoned it in from there. I always defend players because most of them work there asses off and give it there all. Pep didnt in the AZ game.

Archived