• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Golden Tate Trade?

chknwing

Now that Clausen is officially the starter, and Carolina lacks WR help. What better way to get instant results than to trade and get Golden Tate. It would probably take next years 1st to get him. but with the chemistry that tate and clausen have, then you add smith to that. I just got goose bumps.

Now that Clausen is officially the starter, and Carolina lacks WR help. What better way to get instant results than to trade and get Golden Tate. It would probably take next years 1st to get him. but with the chemistry that tate and clausen have, then you add smith to that. I just got goose bumps.

If we wanted instant results we would have played a vet.

this is for the future

I would much rather trade one of our RBs either to San Diego for Vincent Jackson or to someone for a first round pick to draft one of those fancy SEC WRs like Julio Jones or Green from Georgia. Then with our likely high first round pick take one of the many good DL that will be in this next draft. Its a shame we don't have a second round pick because this next draft will be loaded with defensive studs.

Archived