• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Just Got done meeting Tank Tyler

rico6

As the title says, I was recently at Club Halo in Downtown Charlotte and suddenly out of nowhere this big guy with Shades approached me. Obviously feeling threatened I slightly moved to the left of him, but he still approached me, removed his shades, and gave me a handshake (Dap) I instantly recognized it was Tank (I've always followed NC State Players) then he obviously acknowledged it.

Well long story short, I expressed my dissatisfaction with him getting cut, but he instantly objected and said "You know man, getting cut has opened a few things for me" I replied.. "Oh really? You got another job somewhere??" *jokingly of course* and said that he expects to fly to Detroit in the following week for whatever procedure they give Free Agents.

It's a shame that he was cut, but as long as he lands on his feet is all that matters.

:)

Sad day when getting cut from the Panthers is a good thing because it opened up opportunities to sign with Detroit.

IMO guys, Rico6 has always been as credible as you could be on the internet. He's never really done a lot of talking without basis for it and his posts are usually on point as well and contribute to the discussion.

So, I believe him. Ask yourself, why would he make it up? All the guys he could make up having met from the team or previously having been with the team... And the stories he could've fabricated... He didn't walk up and tell him, "I got cut and the Panthers are having so many problems because John Fox came out of the closet to us during the preseason."

Now that, I would have a hard time believing.

I couldn't really get past the fact that he walked up to him either, but I look at it like he just got cut and wanted to see if people know who he is still. Being that he's not on a team he could be having that athlete's complex to where he wants people to still know he's somebody. He also could've thought he knew who rico was and just played it off with conversation once he realized it wasn't who he thought it was. Or maybe rico is just that awesome lol.

This reminds me when I was pumping gas and Eric Shelton walked up to me game me a hug and said how getting cut was the best thing in his life.

He then proceeded to ask me if I was interested in making extra money and that his team is expanding and looking for a smart guy like myself.

He took out a napkin and showed me how McDonalds makes money by drawing a series of triangles and Pyramids.

He told me that his international company could do the same for me and that I could retire sooner than later.

He then asked me if I could buy his RedBull and 2 slim Jims and got my number.... He emailed last week me as he is helping a Prince with some money problems in Africa... I cant wait to get with this company..it sounds SWEET!

This reminds me when I was pumping gas and Eric Shelton walked up to me game me a hug and said how getting cut was the best thing in his life.

He then proceeded to ask me if I was interested in making extra money and that his team is expanding and looking for a smart guy like myself.

He took out a napkin and showed me how McDonalds makes money by drawing a series of triangles and Pyramids.

He told me that his international company could do the same for me and that I could retire sooner than later.

He then asked me if I could buy his RedBull and 2 slim Jims and got my number.... He emailed last week me as he is helping a Prince with some money problems in Africa... I cant wait to get with this company..it sounds SWEET!

Same thing happened in Charlotte with me and Rae...you know what, forget it.

Archived